Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2011, 06:49 PM
Yay! Well Done to you and Livvy
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2011, 11:29 AM
Well done Dawn! And Livvy too of course! Love the "racey" hindquarters bit. Lol!
abbie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Well done. A lovely critique
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Thanks both, yes MR, the standard is "vague" in parts!!
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 01:25 PM
Lovely critique

We usually do that show but the dogs are on their annual "holiday" from the showring for a couple of months so we didnt enter. Lovely show though.

The "racy hindquarters" made me laugh too, i've heard a lot of descriptions for hindquarters but thats got to be the first "racy", it sounds naughty!!!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 01:49 PM
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
Lovely critique

We usually do that show but the dogs are on their annual "holiday" from the showring for a couple of months so we didnt enter. Lovely show though.

The "racy hindquarters" made me laugh too, i've heard a lot of descriptions for hindquarters but thats got to be the first "racy", it sounds naughty!!!
Well Borders ARE naughty! We were at Manchester yesterday, had a second in junior, beaten by the res cc winner, thrilled and enjoyed the day.

Will probably see you at one show at some point!
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 01:57 PM
Ooh, yes I saw that on Higham Well done little Livvy! She's not long out of puppy is she?

Our next show, other than a chihuahua club show at the end of Feb is Crufts, so maybe see you on hound/terrier day. Thats Maya's favourite show, she LOVED it last year so I hope she enjoys it as much this year. She has a few people travelling there just to meet her (they are interested in a pup so i told them they'd be best to go to Crufts and see the different "types" in the ring before making a decision), so at least she will be getting plenty of attention...
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
Ooh, yes I saw that on Higham Well done little Livvy! She's not long out of puppy is she?
She is 15mths. The dog that beat her is lovely, really lovely and her owner gave Livvy the puppy class at a breed champ show last year.

Our next show, other than a chihuahua club show at the end of Feb is Crufts, so maybe see you on hound/terrier day. Thats Maya's favourite show, she LOVED it last year so I hope she enjoys it as much this year. She has a few people travelling there just to meet her (they are interested in a pup so i told them they'd be best to go to Crufts and see the different "types" in the ring before making a decision), so at least she will be getting plenty of attention...
Some dogs really do love Crufts, dont know why, it does my head in!

I know what you mean about people coming to see her too, there are people coming all over to Crufts as you know, but I have a few who want "appointments" to meet Livvy! Whats all that about? They can see her in the ring like everyone else! I have had export inquiries from several folk for puppies, dont think I could do that though. It would drive me nuts not knowing I could see them if I wanted to. One lady is coming to the World Show in Paris then over to here to meet Orey, Livvy and Livvy mom (Oreys sister) She is desperate for Oreys sperm. That may be a possibility, but not at the moment.

Will come and find you if I get a chance.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
She is 15mths. The dog that beat her is lovely, really lovely and her owner gave Livvy the puppy class at a breed champ show last year.

Some dogs really do love Crufts, dont know why, it does my head in!

I know what you mean about people coming to see her too, there are people coming all over to Crufts as you know, but I have a few who want "appointments" to meet Livvy! Whats all that about? They can see her in the ring like everyone else! I have had export inquiries from several folk for puppies, dont think I could do that though. It would drive me nuts not knowing I could see them if I wanted to. One lady is coming to the World Show in Paris then over to here to meet Orey, Livvy and Livvy mom (Oreys sister) She is desperate for Oreys sperm. That may be a possibility, but not at the moment.

Will come and find you if I get a chance.
Blimey, I bet Santa would've raised his eyebrows at that christmas list!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
Blimey, I bet Santa would've raised his eyebrows at that christmas list!
LOL!! I know, seems to be on the increase though rips, like everything else, more and more is "accessible" these days.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >