Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2006, 10:37 AM

Mozilla Firefox & Photobucket

Hi, we have installed Mozilla Firefox and are using it instead of IE, so far it is very good.

One major problem is with Photobucket. You know when you click on the browse button to look at your photos to get the link to upload them from your PC? It won't allow the pop-up window to search for the pics.

I have gone into Tools and put it on the 'allow' sites for both popups and picture uploads but it still won't bring the window up. Anyone any ideas please?:smt017
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2006, 12:53 PM
Its not a web pop-up which should appear, are you definately clicking the correct button ?
Just in case, its the one on the right which says Browse, not the Search Images one at the top.
I use Firefox as well but did`nt have to check any settings for it

Also on the off chance, do you have an independant pop-up stopper program which might be blocking it ? [ I`d be suprised if that was it though as its not a net/web box which needs to open to select the pics you want to upload :smt017 ]
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2006, 06:32 PM
No I am using the right button I have uploaded tons of pics on here no probs before installing this Firefox thingy.

You know when you click on browse in photobucket? Nothing happens, no box opens up from which you can choose your pics to upload - weird thing is it let me do it the other day!:smt100 :smt102

Sid downloads tons of stuff without telling me,so I guess there could be another pop-up killer that I don't know of, I will have to ask him when he gets in!