Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2017, 06:55 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday 27th May

Good morning everyone,

In agony with my back this morning, can hardly walk with it. I'll take some paracetamol and hope it goes off.

Poor Mabs June with her orange pooh. I hope otherwise she and the other girls are all getting over their problems.

Lynn, hope the house moving is going ok and you managed to get the bed moved so they could sleep over there last night.

Griff, hope you are feeling better today and June your back is easier too.

Have a good day everyone, stay SAFE and well, God bless.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-05-2017, 07:20 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning everyone,

In agony with my back this morning, can hardly walk with it. I'll take some paracetamol and hope it goes off.

Poor Mabs June with her orange pooh. I hope otherwise she and the other girls are all getting over their problems.

Lynn, hope the house moving is going ok and you managed to get the bed moved so they could sleep over there last night.

Griff, hope you are feeling better today and June your back is easier too.

Have a good day everyone, stay SAFE and well, God bless.
I'm sorry for your discomfort.
I hope the pain meds work for you.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2017, 07:42 AM
Morning Moyra, Beseoker and all who follow.
Another hot one here today so another early walk.
Hope the back eases soon Moyra.

Got the bed over Moyra and up couple of legs in the middle missing the screws. Mark will tighten up the screws later today as they didn't sleep there last night but will be from tonight. It will serve them a month a two till they can get a new one always good deals on.

Kazz hope the swelling subsides quickly for you. Your story of Buster and the umbrella did make me chuckle.
June poor Mabs and you with the orange pooh. Hope it is quiet there for you.
griff hope you are feeling well and that the call you got things aren't to serious.

Hope everyone not mentioned and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2017, 08:10 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Hope your pain eases soon Moyra.

Pleased you got the bed over Lynn and hopefully it will last until they can afford a new one. It will seem quiet in your place now.

Love the story about Buster Kazz. Hope your swelling goes quickly for you.

Griff take care ad do as you are told (well as much as you can)

Was lovely here first thing so took Teazle out and then the clouds gathered and before I got home the heavens opened. Good thing she is waterproof though I am not Could hardly see for the rain running off my glasses! Anyway home and dried off now.

It was a lovely service yesterday and my friend's son gave a lovely fond farewell speech, he had us all in tears.

Have a good day and stay safe and hope all are keeping well
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2017, 09:57 AM
Morning all........................
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2017, 09:59 AM
Kazz, do hope you are feeling better today and little Buster is still enjoying himself. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2017, 10:19 AM
Morning
Moyra, hope the back feels better quickly
Lynn, pleased the bed will do them a little while...always hard starting afresh
Sue, glad yesterday went well...shame you got caught in the rain
Morning Kazz and besoeker
I am fine thanks.... don't feel any worse than usual yet...wonder what my body is trying to do to me this time though Lol. Just about to get the poochies out before it gets too warm for them, didn't make it yesterday as by the time it had cooled down enough it was about 10pm, ended up having to get up at about midnight to shower kota down as she was so hot, white dog is fine even in glaring sun...black dog not good
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2017, 10:34 AM
Morning peeps. Hope you all have a great day doing whatever. Moyra take it easy and everyone else that has aches and pains. Did anyone watch Doctors yesterday? The actor that played the nurse step mum is a friend of Sara my daughter. Warm here but thundery. ttfn.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2017, 11:16 AM
Caught a wee bit of doctors Brenda...will try to catch it on catch up
Poochies walked, field to ourselves which is lovely...not that I worry about mine bothering others but it's other dogs running over to them
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2017, 12:39 PM
Hi,
Rainingbut still very clammy
MOYRA,hope you're ok(( hugs))can't do much when your back aches really,so no lifting or housework for you!!Take it easy and get some rest xx
KAZZ,sorry need to backtrack and investigate the swellingHope you're feeling better
LYNN,furniture shiftingHappy Days
Heading out for a bit,quality time with hubby,apparentlyHopping in the car and see where we end up
Have a great day all,catch up later
Oh and Lacey is completely back to normal.Running around like a 2 year old
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »