Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
afc101
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-02-2005, 02:07 PM

Embarrassing

I was out with Lola today and got talking to this owner who had a Labrador. I was throwing a ball for both our dogs to chase but they soon got fed up of that and started chasing each other. The woman owner walked away to pick up the ball and at that moment Lola and the Labrador changed direction and started chasing each other in the direction of this woman. It seemed to all happen in slow motion as both dogs crashed through the back of her sending her flying landing on her back. The poor woman was struggling to get up, as it was so muddy. I was so embarrassed but ran over to help her up. Thankfully the woman was fine about. ops: :P :P
WiggilyStump
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-02-2005, 02:09 PM
Well thats the sort of emmbarassment you have to put up with when you have a dog, hahaha
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2005, 02:12 PM
Welcome to the world of dogs
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

27-02-2005, 02:12 PM
lol that made me laugh Afc - because the same has happened to me THREE times!! And twice to poor Jo (henrys owner). My third time was on concrete and because Rocky is such a big lump I ended up falling on my back and it blimmin hurt for yonks!

Imagine if you had a camera tho? Contestant for you've been framed!
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-02-2005, 02:50 PM
It could have been worse it could have been you on your ass
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2005, 03:03 PM
What is everyones most embarrasing moment connected to dogs, mine is.. I was at a rally(racing the dogs) most rally's do not have toilets so woods are your best option, while everyone was busy at the awards at the end of the rally I sneaked off to go to the (Toilet) I had both my dogs with me attached by a belt harness, we worked our way through the woods to what I thought was a quiet spot, pulled down my trolly's and all of a sudden both dogs took off knocking me to the ground and dragged me on my back with my knickers round my ankles, they had seen a rabbit or something, I did get them to stop after a few yards, and pulled my pants up quickly to realise just behind the bushes to my right was a path and there were walkers going by ops: I spent the rest of the day getting twigs and leaves out of my knickers,

Mo
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran

27-02-2005, 03:46 PM
Lol@Mo

Only a couple of weeks ago Saffy ran into the back of me whilst on the park sending me flying in the mud. When I told Annestaff for a bit of sympathy, she laffed about it all day!
afc101
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-02-2005, 04:02 PM
:smt005
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran

27-02-2005, 04:06 PM
Thanx, I even rang my OH and he said "Thats the second time youve fallen this week, get to the doctors theres sommat wrong with your balance!" I mean Saffy knocked me over I didnt fall! So no sympathy there either.
Meg
Supervisor

27-02-2005, 04:27 PM
Embarrassing you haven't even started I don't even need a dog to knock me over I can do it all by myself I fell over a log one night at 11pm (while taking Amy for a late walk) I cut my nose very badly, I was at work and not wishing to make a fuss and rouse the house I sat on the bed and cried a hidious sight covered in blood,mud and nose juices from crying It was soooo painful by morning I did not look any better and had to eat breakfast with 250 people exhibiting two black eyes and a large dressing on my nose where a piece was missing...thats embarassing!!! (I now have a scar on my nose )
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >