Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2017, 06:36 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 5th June

Hello everyone sorry I didn't post yesterday I was too upset about everything. I hope you are all ok, take care and have a good day and whatever you do stay SAFE and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2017, 06:46 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Pleased you are ok and understand how you feel.

I can just see Cariad as the ring leader in naughtyness June

Ouch Mandy do hope you are not suffering too much after the fall.

Up early this morning as have to take car in for service so poor little Teazle will be late having her first walk. Lovely day here so washing is already on the line.

Have a good day and stay safe. Hope all are keeping well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2017, 07:35 AM
Morning all
Moyra, hope you feel better today
Sue, hope the car is returned promptly
Twix, nope no meat.... i am virtually vegan, don't do meat, eggs fish...have cheese because the Dr nagged me too and i try my best to buy vegan products if available....love superdrug for their cruelty free and vegan stuff
Meeting my cousin today, she has already messaged and asked could we put the time back....i could have had an extra 30 minutes snuggled up in my quilt!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-06-2017, 08:13 AM
Morning, Moyra, Sue, griff and all to follow.
Moyra a difficult day yesterday and it will be with us for a long time. Two so close together is bound to take effect. As do they all.

Sue hope the car service goes well.
griff hope you enjoy your day with your cousin.

Gorden gone back to London and obviously Michael and maca working and living there so a worrying time.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2017, 10:26 AM
Morning all

Nothing planned for today a bit peeved as meant to go in the garden the weather was beautiful at 6am but then by 7 pouring down and still doing so.

Sorted the fish tank out yesterday looks much better had to cut back the plants............
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2017, 02:22 PM
Lynn, i whatsapped my brother to see how things were and if he managed to get to work o.k....he said he had to walk over the bridge and felt so sad
Kazz...awful day today weather wise...i have been soaked and my hair has gone curly so doubly grumpy lol
eventually met my cousin...she turned up half an hour late so i was stood in the cold and wet
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-06-2017, 02:55 PM
Not stopped raining all day here, having the girls in the house in shifts for company and so they don't feel isolated with Cariad missing. They do seem to be aware she's not coming back, and they are very quiet for them. Was really hoping the forecast wasn't right and we'd get out, but its like a monsoon and really coming down in fits and starts
Griff, could you not get an umbrella so you don't get wet
Lynn, you must be worried, its only natural, I know I would be. The place must be crawling with police and armed guards etc.
It is awful to find out that these people were already known to the authorities but no one bothered to take heed and makes me so bloody angry.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2017, 03:20 PM
TW...can't use an umbrella because of my crutches...thought about one that sits on your head though lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-06-2017, 03:41 PM
Afternoon. Tidied downstairs did some washing then fell asleep.
We were so busy yesterday didn't realise how tired I must of been and it was another early walk for Dillon.
Glad you had a good meet with your cousin griff. Pain your hair got wet mine goes curly and frizzy to.
June wherever these attacks take place they seem to be known to the authorities.
In my opinion anyone spouting hate about our way of life on the streets needs rounding up and shipping out to some island somewhere just enough food and water for a month then leave them to it. Sure Bear Grylls could find a suitable place.
Those known and that have been questioned need removing to.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-06-2017, 04:15 PM
Sorry Griff, forgot all about the crutch problem. I have a wax hat I keep scrunched up in my bag, it comes in really handy and you can get away with just popping it on because its wax, keeps the rain out etc.
My friend ordered a GTech from a shopping channel, it was on offer with the hand held one and the stuff for cleaning inside the car. Somehow the delivery adress has come out wrong, so Hermes have put a stop on it, no one answers the phone at the number she's got so she is fuming. She was looking forward to it getting to her by the end of last week, and no show and no clue as to whats going on. She put the address in right as you had to put the postcode in and then select the correct address.I was dead jealous when she ordered it, but feel sorry now this has happened!!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >