Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2016, 01:19 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, June 27

Hope you don't mind Moyra, I started today's thread...thought that as I was awake I would do it
Well, think I called it right with Steve in the first place, I think he was just mucking about. Messaged him to say thanks for yesterday and all was fine, asking if he could see me again and I messaged him a lot later to see if he was on my route tomorrow morning and got a very short reply back saying " nah afternoon.. Watching a film", I apologised and have heard nothing since, I said in the pub to my mate that something wasn't right..maybe I am not as gullible as I used to be!! Well that's progress!!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2016, 04:02 AM
Morning Griff. I to am awake have been for well over an hour. Sorry it doesn't seem to be working out for you. Put it down to life's experience. Well it is 5 O'Clock now so will have a read and see if that will get me back to sleep.Take heart Griff.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2016, 05:33 AM
Morning griff, brenda and all who follow.
Up early today Gorden off at around 7.30.
Maybe he is just a bit grumpy when watching a film griff not that that's ideal but hope that's all it is.
Maybe play it a bit cool if he gets back to you today.

Hope everyone is well and all our four legged friends.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2016, 06:42 AM
Thanks for starting the thread Griff, nice change to find it already started. Sorry things do not feel quite right with Steve. Probably has a touch of cold feet and/or feels you are holding back.

Lynn hope you do not have any nuisance phone calls today and only genuine interest expressed in the Mazda.

Got a machine load of washing to dry and its still raining here and likely to be off and on. Clothes horse job.

Hope everyone is ok today. Have a good day stay dry and warm and above all safe and well. God bless.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-06-2016, 07:00 AM
Morning everyone.
Sorry things didn't quite go as you perhaps would have liked, Griff. Don't be disheartened, we all love you on here! If he has gone off the idea it is certainly his loss.
Hope car sales, washing days and dog walking is accomplished without undue disruption due to fools and weather.
Had a good day yesterday at Bakewell, met up with old friends and generally did loads of chatting and putting the world to rights. Excellent dinner in the evening too. So a sucess all round and the weather held off for most of the day although the showground was a wee bit soggy following heavy rain over saturday night.
Have a good week everyone, will be back later, bye fer now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2016, 07:36 AM
Brenda, sorry you had a bad night too
Lynn, hope today brings a car sale or some amusing phonecalls
Moyra, hopefully the rain will go long enough for your washing to dry
Hi LG,great to hear you had a good day at bakewell
Thanks all, bit annoyed about it but there you go! Need to go and call my consultant and try and get some help..not looking forward to this!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2016, 07:47 AM
Morning Moyra and LG.
Hope the rain stops Moyra so the washing can go out.
Glad you had an enjoyable day yesterday LG.
Good luck with the Phone call griff.

I doubt there will be any interest in the car to be honest but if I do get any and more importantly any amusing/annoying phone calls be sure I will tell you.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2016, 08:14 AM
Well rung and left a message, just need to wait for him to ring me now.....not sure when it's likely to be or for how long I will need the medication increase
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-06-2016, 08:36 AM
Why on earth would he collect you, meet your family, take you out, drop you home, ask to see you again, and then blank you.I know there's exceptions that prove the rule, but my rule of thumb after marriages, LTR's and friends with benefits, is avoid them at all costs because its a drain on your emotional health, and sometimes your bank account. Hoping it was a blip of some sort due to other stuff going on, and he'll contact you and maybe apologise, don't hold yer breath on that though
Are you OK health wise Griff, because it sounds like you're not if having to increase meds
Lynn if there's anyone wanting viewings, make sure they come at the weekend when Gordon's home, don't give your address out either until they are setting off.
Moyra are you having another try at getting to see your doctor.
No rain here, although it rained most of last night. Forecast is dry today. Girls had breakfasts and sleeping it off and we'll get out in an hour or so
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2016, 09:00 AM
He has messaged me TW....wished me good morning so just sent back hiya....he hasn't met my family, for exactly this reason...he was going to though..was me who refused. Hahaha, drain on my bank account lol not flipping likely!
I think I am perhaps having a bit of a flare up TW... I knew last week my elbows were a bit sore and it has been getting worse, I also have the purpura rash coming on my leg again, that and not sleeping is most likely making me more sensitive
Dog food is set for delivery this afternoon, can get my 2out after that...hope Dr D has rung by then
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »