Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2016, 06:00 AM

Daily Thread, Monday June, 20

Good Morning everyone, None too bright this morning, think it is rain this morning and a bit of sun later turning to rain again in the evening.

Griff, wish you well with your relationship with Steve if it gets off the ground that is.

Lynn, glad your trip to Essex went well and Joel is beginning to look out for himself.

June, hope your back is better this morning. Haven't seen Norma for a little while hope she is ok and cd1 too.

Harvey hope you get to the bottom of what Rhianna was eating but I am glad she is improving.

Nippy Jen, glad you were in when your Paul visited.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2016, 07:12 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Horrible drizzly rain here and dark.
Went to bed with a a sore throat last night and been up since 5 with it. Thank you Gorden for bringing your washing and your germs home.
I shall be curled up indoors today doing very little except sleeping and watching tv.

Hope everyone is well today and all our four legged friends.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2016, 07:22 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow
It's raining again here, had a busy weekend here, it was my friends birthday do on Saturday so we went out for the afternoon, it was good fun and luckily no rain
Yesterday me and Tony food shopping and after my brother and sister in law came over to see us, our Amy was very full of energy, more than normally, I did say to her mum and dad, I hope you manage to get her to sleep she's a very bouncy 4 year old
I hope everyone has a good day, I'm hoping the rain will stop so I can get Rosie out, I'm having all getting her to nip out on the garden
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2016, 07:23 AM
Aww Lynn, hope you feel better soon. Sounds a great idea just staying in in front of the telly
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2016, 07:36 AM
Good morning

Hope yu manage a walk before the rain reaches you Moyra

Sorry you aren't feeling well Lynn but good idea a day in front of the tv and sleep will do you god.

Lovely weekend by the sounds of it Mandy hope Rosie manages a walk later.

Raining here and very windy. Don't know whether it was heavy rain in the night or just the wind but a lot of my roses aren't looking too good and the wisteria by my back door is hanging down Teazle has taken one look out side and has gone back to bed Acording to the local forecast this is set for the day As its such a nice day have decided to defrost the freezer in the kitchen but nothing else is planned.

Hope your back is a little better today June

Have a good day and stay sae.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2016, 08:27 AM
Morning all
Thank you Moyra, we will see how things go...will have to see if i can find him first Lol
Lynn, oh no, sorry you aren't well, an old boy told me to warm up blackberry jam and let it cool a bit and gargel with it....he swore by it for a sore throat
Mnady...ooo crikey a bouncy four year old!!!! ahhh i remember that well with my friends little ones Lol
Sue, Teazle is a very wise dog...a duvet day great!
TW, hope your back is a bit easier today
absolutely chucking down here, i have to go and get a blood test done and then go and fetch some plumbers mait...i am going to get soaked as i can't carry an umbrella
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2016, 09:26 AM
Heavy rain here, doesn't look like its going to let up either, probably why I was so sore yesterday. Will be better when the bad weather has passed over.
Son been on phone, still nothing decided either way as he's bidding on premises this week,number crunched over the weekend and been realistic as to what he needs to live on over the next year, so we'll see what Fate has in store.
Lynn, gargling with salt water works for me and sore throats. Having a duvet day in front of the telly sounds good, until you realise its wall to wall football
Griff have you got a decent coat that will keep you dry and warm, not a day to get drenched
Mandy,glad the bouncy 4 year old bounced off and you had a lovely weekend. Any news about Tony's knee yet
Moyra any progress with the op at all
Really wanted to get Zen out on a longer lead walk today and see how she is doing, got a feeling I'll need Katherine back, but want to make sure
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2016, 09:55 AM
Still raining think it's on for the day. Have catch up, netflix and walter presents on all 4 June. Currently watching Ramsey kitchen nightmares. Plus got my favourite pyjamas on.
Think England is playing tonight like watching england play big matches.
Hope Zen doesn't need Katharine back. Hope this bad weather stops so poorly knees and backs feel better soon.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2016, 10:06 AM
Yep Lynn... England tonight, the dogs can't go training because of it lol
TW, I hope Zen gets sorted soon and hopefully she will remember not to do whatever she did again.......but I doubt it lol.
I have a wax jacket but it isn't thick, a superdry coat, superdry jacket, or a pleather jacket so errrrmmm nope, no nothing really to keep me dry, I am so fussy with jackets and coats, I should try and save up for a new one
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2016, 10:36 AM
Forgot about the wax coat, that will do the job, pop a fleece under it and you'll be sound. Not sure if its still raining or not, need to check and get girls out if it isn't
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >