View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2012, 04:06 PM
moons mum could i ask why you dont order the other minces from the dog food company? does he prefer berriwoods or is cheaper etc? just being nosy now and the dog food company seem to have alot of choice.
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2012, 04:15 PM
The Dog Food Company are great and up until this recent order, I got everything from him. The only reason I've tried Berriewoods is
1) they do turkey and lamb mince, which TDFC don't do and I wanted more variety
2) TDFC pack their mince in 2lb bags so I'd have to spend ages half defrosting the packs, hacking them in half and rebagging them in 1lb blocks. It got tiresome.

I have no issues with TDFC otherwise, good quality mince and great prices if he packed it in 1lb blocks, I'd get more mince from him. I'm just being lazy TDFC chunky tripe and chunky beef was fine too, I just got it from Berriewoods as I wanted to make it worth the delivery charge.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2012, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
The Dog Food Company are great and up until this recent order, I got everything from him. The only reason I've tried Berriewoods is
1) they do turkey and lamb mince, which TDFC don't do and I wanted more variety
2) TDFC pack their mince in 2lb bags so I'd have to spend ages half defrosting the packs, hacking them in half and rebagging them in 1lb blocks. It got tiresome.

I have no issues with TDFC otherwise, good quality mince and great prices if he packed it in 1lb blocks, I'd get more mince from him. I'm just being lazy
ahh no thanks for that, i dont want to be hacking up bags, 1lb takes long enough for mine to get through never mind 2lb

i may give berriewoods a go. i bought a bag of the beef mine to see if they like that and if they do then i will order it. the free flow stuff is easier to feed the only thing with them is that i get 5 bags of each one, and id much rather have 1 of each..
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2012, 04:22 PM
Why not order the free flow customised mixed case? The mixed cases are usually a little more expensive but you can pick what you want

http://www.berriewoodwholesale.co.uk...ee-Flow-5x2Kg/

Also, I'd advise phoning your order through. I ordered online and later found out bits were out of stock, substituted etc. At least if you phone, you'll know up front if there are problems with your order and can discuss and agree substitutions.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2012, 04:25 PM
thanks for that
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2