View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-08-2016, 07:57 PM
Bang goes the diet then Griff
Been out to put everyone to bed and say nite nite.Tried to get hold of Zen to take her to the Scene Of Her Crime so as to warn her what may well happen if she doesn't Mend Her Ways, won't come near me, ran away and hid behind Nana Lona, little cow
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-08-2016, 08:17 PM
Just read some sad news. Gene Wilder has died aged 83.
Also if anyone is a fan of ice road truckers Darrell Ward has died in a plane crash aged 52. Sad day.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-08-2016, 09:00 PM
Oh no poor Gene Wilder, he was hysterical in Blazing Saddles, what a sad loss
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-08-2016, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
mum and dad are home, i have got 49 bags of crisps as a present from mum and dad and the relatives in ireland Lol
Sorry had to smile, don't eat them all at once
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-08-2016, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I can't get her on the river which would help a lot,
It is strange that she keeps doing it, what happened with the guy and the quad bike pulling all the debris away I thought that might be the answer, if he can't do it then it might stay there for ages, the council might clear it but it will take them years to get around to it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-08-2016, 09:24 PM
Its the EA who would have the responsibility, and I am not that sure that they will want me and the girls on the river to be honest. Not seen Nigel, well have had brief sightings of him driving past in his wagon, but not to speak to, but I will eventually. He is in his own world, doesn't have to rush for anything or anyone so he doesn't
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-08-2016, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Just read some sad news. Gene Wilder has died aged 83.
How sad, I have always had 'The Producers' as one of my top three comedy films and he was brilliant in it.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-08-2016, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Its the EA who would have the responsibility, and I am not that sure that they will want me and the girls on the river to be honest.
Why would they not want you letting the girls go swinmming there seems an innocent enough thing to do.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2016, 09:33 PM
I wonder why she carries on doing it? Strange .

In my limited experience dogs who chew are either bored/ lonely (ie left alone) but she is with her "pack" or teething.

She is not I assume teething

I wonder if she has simply got into a habit.....like its a comfort blanket sort of thing - I assume given her age she is bottom of the pack? maybe she simply chewed as a displaced habit the others do not want it off her so she is has something of her own.

But I imagine the longer it goes on the harder it will be to stop.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-08-2016, 09:48 PM
Its not as often as it used to be, but it has cost me fortunes to replace all the damage, thank goodness its not the house. Probably going to cost the best part of £500 maybe more, for a brick built place, which is the only option really. No point in having another wooden one made to my spec and that being shredded. I've got the wages saved up now for it, the materials will have to go on the credit card mostly, got to be done before winter sets in as well.
She's not that submissive either, can hold her own against her elders and has done for a while now. She will be bored as she can't go out for a decent run with this panosteitis, gradually we're getting there with that, but can't rush things unfortunately. There are a couple of toys even she hasn't managed to destroy and I make sure she can have a do at the old bones, there is always something for her to chew.
Must like shredding wood mustn't she
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >