View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2016, 01:41 PM
Brenda, that brings back memories for me. Take care.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2016, 01:54 PM
Brenda, i miss the sea...sad as it sounds i was so happy living in ingoldmells, only problem was the tourists Lol. I shared a caravan with 6 lads (one being my partner) and i was 2 minutes from the beach, one flight of stairs and i would be sat on the sea front, i miss seeing the moon over the sea
Moyra, yes i am going out with Steve but there is nothing to it...just friends sadly, i can't get a measure of him at all...he speaks to me twice a day usually for a minimum of 30 minutes at a time, if i am going out tells me to be good and last night told me i should have let him drive my parents to the airport and pick them up, i do know that he cares about me... he does listen to things that i say which surprised me a little as i didn't think he took in much of what i say. i will just have to learn that being his friend is probably for the best and i guess i can never have enough friends
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-08-2016, 02:18 PM
The walk by the sea sounds lovely Brenda,would love to live somewhere like that, although I suppose in the summer it gets full of tourists and holidaymakers doesn't it.
Sometimes its better to be friends, Griff, they are around longer than most relationships.
I've got loads I should be doing, so far I have watched telly.
Glad to see The Chase is back on, that Alphabetical thing was irritating, like Cash Trapped though.
Need to make a move really, then again it is a Bank Holiday.
Sun is out, the cool breeze stopping it being really warm
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2016, 03:20 PM
Nah TW....don't move, have a day off!!!!
i am all done, the house is tidy and all the dishes are done, the recycling and bin is done, i have my washing drying on the line ready for ironing...i have now added another top to the selection, will need to ask my mum when she gets home what she thinks, have also deodorised the dogs...they are not happy girls Lol
i didn't see the alphabetical thing...haven't seen cash trapped or is that the thing with alan titchmarsh? i watched a couple of films on my little box thing, one called the boy...supposedly horror type, was awful, then i watched hail ceasar, that was rubbish too and i fell asleep Lol very glad i hadn't paid for a ticket at the cinema as i would have been furious
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2016, 03:29 PM
Hope you have not overdone things Griff and have managed a sit in the sun. Enjoy your day out tomorrow.

Hope the decorating gets down before any fallout Norma

Lovely photos June and pleased you had a good walk.

I expect the seafront was quieter than the town Brenda. Haven't been tempted to go down the front today.

Hope you all enjoyed your walk Harvey.

So much for my do nothing day. This morning seemed to disappear very quickly just messing about in the kitchen from blanching and freezing bean to cooking beetroot. Had a lovely afternoon though as my friend rang to see if she could pop round and has only just gone so coffee, naughty cakes and plenty of chat
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2016, 03:33 PM
Sounds like a good afternoon Sue...chat and cake...lucky you!!!
getting chips from the chippy for tea too...either that or a curry, lucky me!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-08-2016, 05:48 PM
Evening everyone been very hot today. We went to a nature reserve wicken fen. Decided not to take Dillon as it was hot and so glad we didn't.
A few photos.
you might just be able to see the herd of Konik ponies and the swan.

Sounds like everyone has had a relatively good Bank holiday Monday.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160829_141518955.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	5191   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160829_135812884.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	5192   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160829_132310428.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	5193   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160829_135534792_HDR.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	5194   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160829_123859199_HDR.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	5195  

tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-08-2016, 06:18 PM
That looks a beautiful place Lynn,and it is the right sort of day to see it.
Wellll..... took teas out and Zen has ripped up the floor again, and also taken some more floor out of the sleeping part. I cleared it all out and used my house bricks to support a piece of kitchen carcass (lucky I save offcuts isn't it eh) then covered with rubber matting, weighted with more house bricks, did the same in the sleeping bit,so more solid than it was, but absolutely fuming about it She's had a real telling off and I am not having anything to do with her at all, the others all thought they were in trouble but they've all had cuddles and know its not them, so believe it or not they are also ignoring her as well. She had a decent run about today with the ball as I'm gradually building up what she does because I want to get back to training next Sunday. I can't get her on the river which would help a lot, so doing bits of training using the ball as a reward.Taken a swing bin liner full of shreds of wood and shavings that had fallen into the space below the floor she ripped up. There is just no pattern or seeming reason and I'm ready to give her away to the next person who says what a beautiful girl she is, on the outside maybe
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-08-2016, 06:26 PM
Oh no June naughty Zen.
It is a beautiful place. They also have a little electric day boat and you can go for trips up the river on it. We didn't maybe another time.
We will go another day when it's cooler and take Dillon there also two public footpaths which you don't have to pay to use the nature reserve is part of the national trust.
There is an old fenmans cottage and garden you can look round very interesting.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2016, 07:45 PM
lovely photos lynn
oh dear TW
mum and dad are home, i have got 49 bags of crisps as a present from mum and dad and the relatives in ireland Lol
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >