View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2016, 12:32 PM
TW, it is NOT the LAST red rock!!!!!! it follows Doctors this week!!!!
your photos are lovely and wow that ikkle cygnet is not so ikkle now Lol
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-08-2016, 12:38 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Also saw this little family, who I haven't seen for a while, and hasn't baby grown up
Yes he's all white now The one that died on our river has been moved, I assume by the old man who lives up the road and is a sort of unofficial boss of all things rural around here, having lived in the village 75 + years there's not much about the farms and wild life that he doesn't know.

Liked your comment on the 'jungle music'
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-08-2016, 12:43 PM
OMG I'm going to spend my afternoons in front of the telly like a proper old woman
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-08-2016, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
so should get chance for a bit of a sit in the back garden...
Enjoy the sunshine, it is a holiday after all. Ref quote "Harvey, she is a lot prettier than me !!!" don't believe that anyway when thinking of you one has to have some picture in mind and her looks reflect your character.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-08-2016, 12:50 PM
Moyra you must do something to stop the patio doors being left wide open, not just the cold but not good security, if you are on the ground floor anyone could walk in.

Casey is starting to make it known it's 'walkies' time so I'll be away now and try to pop back tonight.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2016, 01:25 PM
I got him to move his old van to the parking space over the way where I had been parked and I am now parked up behind his new van. Once he has fitted it out then the old van can go and he can get a bit of cash for it and I can have my parking space back again, near the front door. I am a bit worried about locking the patio doors and then hiding the key because of any security problems. I have had a go at him and told him if he is hot then he can open his bedroom windows wider and do away with his duvet. He complained it was over 80c in his room this morning and I pointed out the streams of light he has on the big fish tank and all the power going in there. If he opened the patio doors about a foot or fifteen inches I wouldn't mind but he throws them all the way open.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2016, 01:29 PM
Enjoy your walk with the dogs Harvey. Hope Casey's legs are much better these days and Lara, seems to have settled in well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2016, 01:38 PM
Awwww thanks Harvey, i may post a piccie one day...then delete it sharpish Lol
Moyra, i do hope he listens...that's the trouble with sharing with someone, one can be baking and the other freezing...i sadly have no just right temperature, i am either scorching hot or freezing cold Lol
just washed a couple of tops for tomorrow...not sure which to wear but i may wear the long sleeve top as it is a light one but very pretty and smart, combine it with my black skinny jeans rolled up and my brothel creepers and i will look quite acceptable for the place we are going, wouldn't feel right going in a tshirt really
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2016, 01:40 PM
Hi all. June Red Rock is on till Friday. Been for a wander in Worthing sea front. Came out very hot. But it was good to be somewhere different for a change. Usually stick to the shops away from the sea front but this time decided to go and sniff the sea. Hope all are having a good afternoon. ttfn.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2016, 01:40 PM
Oh nice Griff, you seeing Steve again, hope it is going ok.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >