View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2013, 06:57 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Bank holiday Monday).

Morning everyone tis sunny and bright again I do hope it stays this way for the holiday and a lot longer it would be very nice with the odd drop of rain when needed when we are in bed sleeping but like this from now on till Autumn.

Not a great deal on the cards for us today its been a bit of a busy weekend. So walk Dillon, Michael wants dropping off at Epping tube later so undoubtedly revelry going on with friends in London as its Bank holiday and he may well stay over and go to work tomorrow from there and just some chilling and pottering in the garden for us.

jenny it sounds like you enjoyed your afternoon out and it was nice you took the dogs back unintentionally and they were invited back in so you could stay and enjoy the fun for longer.

Gemini your post also snuck in while I was typing last night and signing off. I also post things sometimes and they have no replies as others have said it is never personal. Sometimes they are missed due to just being overlooked or people not realising they are there or sometimes people just do not know what to say. It is very rarely malice and we really like to think this thread is not or Dogsey as a whole is not clique.
Some of us have formed very strong friendships due to the amount of time we have been on the forum and carried each other through tragedies. Some of us have met personally so the bonds can be even stronger. But we try very hard after the troubles and splits earlier this year to make this a friendly and welcoming place and we all feel we have achieved that. Trouble is we can't always be there for every post. Plus nearly all of us have some worry or other or a member of our family or friends very ill and fighting a battle we do our best to keep up and reply to as much as possible.
I am sorry what you are having to go through and wish you well in the future with your ordeal. Sending healing vibes to you.

Jenny I hope you are feeling less tired today.
Sally I am sorry the weekend was traumatic. I hope you have managed a good nights sleep and feel more refreshed today.
Malka I hope Pereg has been good and you have managed to stay off the throne.
Lorraine that was nice of Brian to buy you the nice bath goodies and good luck with the loan for the new car.
June I hope the finger is healing and feeling better today. Any news on son no: 1 ?
Pat that was a lovely picture and like you say a shame not all families can be the same the world would be a much happier place and a lot less badly affected children if adults could act like adults in these situations.
What a shame you weren't able to be there I am sure you will make up for it at the wedding.
Helena I hope today is as nicer day for you and Dave as yesterday. We definitely know if you are having beef today it will be better.
Chris I do hope all is well with you and your mum and Gary.
Moyra I hope Amber is back to her old self now seeings as the Ab's seemed to be kicking in.

Right I think that's everyone if not sorry I will catch up later
and reply. As always those with problems (((hugs))) and I hope they sort themselves soon. Those poorly human or animal wishing you better very soon.

Have a a safe and enjoyable Bank holiday.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2013, 07:05 AM
Morning Lynn and all,

Another lovely sunny day, which I intend to make the most of as I believe its all downhill again after today.

Charly and I are off to meet my sons for a Toby Carvery breakfast this morning and then Charly and I will come back and collect Lily and go off to a horse show for the day where both my sister and neighbour are competing.

Hope you all have a lovely day whatever your plans.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2013, 07:10 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Lynn and all,

Another lovely sunny day, which I intend to make the most of as I believe its all downhill again after today.

Charly and I are off to meet my sons for a Toby Carvery breakfast this morning and then Charly and I will come back and collect Lily and go off to a horse show for the day where both my sister and neighbour are competing.

Hope you all have a lovely day whatever your plans.
Morning Bev sounds like a lovely day and will make up for having to miss the Greyhound day yesterday I hope.
Enjoy the day.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-05-2013, 07:20 AM

Woodja b'lieve it - after a rather good night and deciding not to go back to bed for more zonking, I thought I would have my coffee and ketchup early...

...and t'internet was orf!

But it is now back - obviously - so I m now on coffee #2 and ketchup #1 will be done as soon as I have wished everyone a good Bank Holiday!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-05-2013, 07:27 AM
Good morning fellow members a bright and breezy day here.
I have just been out with Chloe and watered the beans and things. I am still full of cold with an added bad chest so my jobs seems to be taking longer to complete. Next job is give the sitting room a good clean which may take all day.

Enjoy your day everyone
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2013, 07:33 AM
Morning all,

I'm off today, feeling icky and got a headache. So just staying home, don't think it's serious, just yuck.

I'm going to my usual and sleep it off. Usually feel better after a sleep. Depending on how I feel later, either I'll go a walk, or I'll just sit and catch up with my course reading.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2013, 07:35 AM
Morning Lynn, Bev and fellow members,

Another bright and sunny day so I hope you can all make the most of it. My OH has just gone down to spend the day on a stall at the Guildford Show which I always took my last little dog to, but I don't fancy my chances walking round with Rucksack in crowds with lots of dogs. I think apart from walking the dogs I'll spend a lot of the day catching up on all the washing that needs doing and possibly cut the grass. Whatever I do will involve being outside as much as possible Yesterday morning for about an hour before there was any breeze I got the boys agility tunnel out and they exhausted themselves racing through it, over it and on it I'm hoping I can get it out for a while today too.

Lynn - I hope you enjoy a quieter day. A nice walk with Dillon and then maybe sit in the garden while he entertains you. Once you have dropped Michael off I hope you can then do as little as possible and also make the most of this lovely weather.

Bev - Enjoy your breakfast (food is always so much more enjoyable if you don't have to cook it yourself) and then your day at the horse show. What event does your sister and neighbour compete in - showing, jumping? Anyway it sound really fun and I'm sure you'll have a great time.

I'm off to hang the first load of washing outside .... oh the excitement

I hope all poorly dogs and people are feeling better than they were yesterday.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2013, 07:36 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Bev sounds like a lovely day and will make up for having to miss the Greyhound day yesterday I hope.
Enjoy the day.
Yes. Ironically the horse show is just round the corner from Toby Carvery, but I cannot take Lily to Toby and cannot leave her at home for a long day alone in this lovely weather, so we will have to come hoe for her and go back again. Lily will enjoy her day out snoozing in the shade somewhere
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2013, 07:39 AM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Morning Lynn, Bev and fellow members,

Another bright and sunny day so I hope you can all make the most of it. My OH has just gone down to spend the day on a stall at the Guildford Show which I always took my last little dog to, but I don't fancy my chances walking round with Rucksack in crowds with lots of dogs. I think apart from walking the dogs I'll spend a lot of the day catching up on all the washing that needs doing and possibly cut the grass. Whatever I do will involve being outside as much as possible Yesterday morning for about an hour before there was any breeze I got the boys agility tunnel out and they exhausted themselves racing through it, over it and on it I'm hoping I can get it out for a while today too.

Lynn - I hope you enjoy a quieter day. A nice walk with Dillon and then maybe sit in the garden while he entertains you. Once you have dropped Michael off I hope you can then do as little as possible and also make the most of this lovely weather.

Bev - Enjoy your breakfast (food is always so much more enjoyable if you don't have to cook it yourself) and then your day at the horse show. What event does your sister and neighbour compete in - showing, jumping? Anyway it sound really fun and I'm sure you'll have a great time.

I'm off to hang the first load of washing outside .... oh the excitement

I hope all poorly dogs and people are feeling better than they were yesterday.

Jenny they do showing, I know I will miss the in hand classes this morning but I prefer the ridden anyway.
Hope your OH has a good day on his stall and makes lots of money and you enjoy your day in the garden.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2013, 07:42 AM
I did take a while typing my last post as I made myself a coffee in the middle of it but three of you have snuck in

Malka - Wow, you had a good night - that's great news I hope your internet behaves itself today.

Mini - Sorry you are feeling unwell - nothing like having a holiday? Don't do too much especially if you have a chest infection as it can make the infection go deeper. Take care and I hope you feel better very soon.

Lore - Oh no not another poorly member I hope a sleep helps and you awake feeling better.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »