View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2016, 10:04 PM
Thanks GRIFFGirls will be 10 months soonThey try to take over Lacey's spot but not a chance.She is so good with them though.Choses to stay out of the way most of the time,in case she's run over by a walkieWe do get such a laugh though,mum included,it helps a lot.
Went for a Q5,nice yoke,will take a pic for you.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2016, 10:05 PM
TW, I know what we had for the short time is over , I still care for him a lot and really want to stay friends...first time in my life with someone I have been involved with...normally I forget them but that boy is special. Today we spoke for nearly 2hours and he was like the old him...he is so up and down and is genuinely depressed....I will make sure I take care of me though
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2016, 10:08 PM
Wow, that time has gone quick!! My mates twins are due any time now, 2boys octavio and murillio,they are Portuguese /Brazilian hence the strange name
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2016, 10:11 PM
Hi TW,missed you tooThankyou.
See the girlies are keeping you as busy as everWill back track and find picsHope all is well with youStill haven't been to the shopgoing right now
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2016, 10:12 PM
Lol....Lacey, get to the shop!!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-10-2016, 10:14 PM
Good evening Hobbit, sorry to hear that the news is not so good for your Mum at the moment, my best wishes to all your family especially your Mum.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-10-2016, 10:20 PM
Had a bit of a health scare with Lona, but shes come through a double op absolutely fine and the biopsies were clear after all, spent a lot of the time crying and Lona spent her convalescence on the couch watching the soaps.She's back to herself now. Thought I'd posted this, but I found out today that one of her litter sisters has recently passed away due to a malignant mammary tumour, she had an op but didn't go well and that was it really. Relieved I didn't know about it when I was on tenterhooks with Lona as I was convinced I was about to lose her anyway.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-10-2016, 10:29 PM
June - Love the idea of you serving Cariad breakfast in bed, good staff are so hard to find, bet she's very pleased with you. She may even give you a pay rise! lol !
Griff - don't worry about Eileen getting to the shop. Think of the poor shop keeper having to face a late night Hobbit - all that frizzy hair in curlers under a woolly headscarf, shuffling in wearing her zip up tartan slippers (with a pom-poms on naturally) smelling of cheap drink with a ciggie hanging from the corner of her mouth! LOL ! (Welcome back Eileen!).
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2016, 10:40 PM
LG,you described me perfectlyI did pop in there in my slippers,my two girls be horrified at me for thatThankyou,will tell mum you are all thinking of her xx Its good to be back LG,I know this place will keep me going,we all need a wee place sometimes don't we?
TW,sorry about Lona's health scareCan imagine you were in a right stateThank God she's ok.Sad news about her sister though
GRIFF,sorry,need to catch up on what's been happening,hope you're ok(( hugs))Fingers crossed for the safe arrival of your friend's twins.Had a visitor called to see Sarah last week,she's having triplets!!!The visitor NOT Sarah...I couldn't cope!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-10-2016, 10:47 PM
Maybe Sarah is catching, only one extra, soooo the next person to see her will find she's having quads and so on
Checked on Zen before and yes she was out again, she's lay on the rubber matting quite comfy, had a battle to get her to go in, feel awful, but I got her in. Done their brekkies, checked again and there she is in the little kennel with her mother, no idea why she won't go in the big house, but instead prefers to be squashed in with mummy. Loadsa room for her in the big house, she can stretch out, Cariad in the back bit with Kesh, so only Lona, who curls up in a ball in the corner on the deep pile of shavings I considerately pile up for her,not that they're ruined you understand
Yeah LG, I always know if the weather is on the turn, because my duties not only include serving breakfast but serving it in bed to Cariad
Eileen I put this up at the time of Lona's op, she is a nightmare to leave at the vets because she hates being in a cage, so took her in at 11am and he put her out whilst I was sat there, so I sat with her whilst she went off. She fought it, her legs were sagging, head drooping, in the end got her to lie down and she zonked out, with her tongue sticking out. Neil came in to collect her and I took this piccie
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >