Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2010, 10:29 PM

Honey and Diesel may need a foster.

I can't believe I'm writing this it doesn't seem real, but something has happened and I think that because of it Honey and Diesel may need a foster home for a couple of months. I really feel horrible, phsically sick and tears going down my face as I can't believe I'm in this situation, I'm trying to find somewhere local for them, but I don't know where to turn, if it was someone else I'd probally have so many places in my head to contact but my mind is blank.

What I can say though is that they will come back as soon as possible, its killing me to think of not being with them for a day, I couldn't live with myself if they went away totally.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2010, 10:32 PM
whats happened? where are you based?

Alex
xx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2010, 10:37 PM
Aww Bless ya! I hope you can find somewhere for them to go for a short time. Thinking of you x
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2010, 10:47 PM
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
whats happened? where are you based? Alex xx
Its nothing bad to do with them or anything, its because of my mum, we don't live together but she's making every thing impossible for me to have them right now, its come to a point where I would need to find them a foster and move as soon as I can to get them back where they belong. And I'm based near Oxford.
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-03-2010, 11:08 PM
Oh no, thats horrible I'm in Gravesend (north Kent), is that too far? I'd have to get my parents permission so I can't promise I'd be able to, but I'm off uni until september so I'd be more than happy to look after them until you move.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2010, 11:21 PM
I am so sorry to hear you are in this situation, I know how much they both mean to you.
I would offer to help but the way Shady is with other dogs I don't think it would be fair on her or your dogs to put any of them in what could be a tense situation.
I really hope you find somewhere lovely for them and your situation improves. (((hugs)))
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2010, 02:19 AM
Sending you ((((((((((massive hugs)))))))))
Your heart must be breaking
I hope you find a solution to your problems
You know we are all here to support you no matter what
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2010, 05:43 AM
Oh hon..... I'm so sorry. Can't offer any practical help, but I'm here for a shoulder to cry on when you need one....

*Hugs* x0x
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2010, 08:03 AM
hugs to you!! i had to live apart from my lurcher and 3 cats for a year and 5 months respectively. i know how hard it is but also you can get through it. how are they with cats? if they aren't a problem they could stay with me. i know i'm not local but the offer is there. xxxxxx
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2010, 08:27 AM
Sorry to hear you are in this situation I am too far away to be of any help, but I hope you find a solution soon.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >