View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2010, 08:47 PM
Lynn I am so thrilled Ollie is now able to support himself. What a brilliant turnaround he has made. Does nadia have any further ideas as to what could have caused all this?
Really praying you can have your boy back home with you monday where he belongs.
As for your brother well all I can say is BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP. You really don't need him putting a spanner in the works and making all that more difficult for you to get your mum into the housing she needs to be in.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-12-2010, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by melsgems View Post
fantastic news, go Ollie!!!! xx
Originally Posted by suecurrie View Post
Great news Lynn. Ollie sounds lovely and I am sure we would all like to give him a big hug.

Sorry about your other problems. There is always something isn't there.
Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
Fantastic news re Ollie.
xx
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Excellent news,
I am so happy for you and Ollie xx
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Speechless......Lynn.I have been checking this just praying for some good news........I cannot begin to tell you how pleased | am that your boy is coming home.....Now we continue with the Dogsey vibes to get him properly better again!
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Lynn I am so thrilled Ollie is now able to support himself. What a brilliant turnaround he has made. Does nadia have any further ideas as to what could have caused all this?
Really praying you can have your boy back home with you monday where he belongs.
As for your brother well all I can say is BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP. You really don't need him putting a spanner in the works and making all that more difficult for you to get your mum into the housing she needs to be in.
Thank you all. I feel sure none of this would of happened without your support and get well vibes for him.

Too answer your question Bev no it is still uncertain why this happened. Nadia has sent off the blood for myenthsia gravis it takes 4 weeks to get back so she does not want too administer the drugs as he is doing so well now and wait and see what the test shows up. The other thing could be polyradiculoneuritis it can be associated with coon hounds and ticks neither of which apply too Ollie but it has the same symptoms. This they recover from with careful nursing.

She is thinking along the lines of auto immune disease of some sort but we may never know unless it re-occurs. which of course we have too be prepared for.

As for my brother he can kiss my ass. I am going to let them deal with things in the future all I have done over the years and I have had a bucket load of him and my eldest brother in the week about she hasn't got too go the consultant can't make her easy too say when it isn't them picking her up all the time and dealing with long waiting times in the hospitals it is Gill or myself doing it.

Her consultant would not of been putting her forward for this if it wasn't necessary these places are as rare as hens teeth, he calls it a nursing home it isn't its 2x care so she has her own little place with everything she needs in the complex. But of course they know best.
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2010, 09:42 PM
So pleased to hear that Ollie is improving and hope that he will be home soon with you.
Sorry too, about your family probs. it never ends does it?
been there and got the t shirt.
xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-12-2010, 09:45 PM
Originally Posted by Northernsoulgirl View Post
So pleased to hear that Ollie is improving and hope that he will be home soon with you.
Sorry too, about your family probs. it never ends does it?
been there and got the t shirt.
xx
Thank you. I can live without either of them my sister and I are very close and support each other so at least thats one good thing and nobody is going to ruin my feel good feeling today. If he rings again and starts Gorden will take over for me.

I think I have that t-shirt somewhere too.
TLDAVE
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-12-2010, 10:14 PM
Fantastic news about Ollie, years ago i had to leave my rottie x GSD at the vets for several days while she was been stabilised for an auto- immune disease, i can still remember the excitement and relief at getting her home again so know just how you are feeling. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas together
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2010, 10:35 PM
So, so pleased Ollie is continuing to improve! It really is a Christmas miracle!
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2010, 07:40 AM
Even more good news Fantastic
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-12-2010, 08:33 AM
Originally Posted by TLDAVE View Post
Fantastic news about Ollie, years ago i had to leave my rottie x GSD at the vets for several days while she was been stabilised for an auto- immune disease, i can still remember the excitement and relief at getting her home again so know just how you are feeling. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas together
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
So, so pleased Ollie is continuing to improve! It really is a Christmas miracle!
Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
Even more good news Fantastic
Thank you all. We are hoping of even more good news today when we have an update.
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2010, 09:11 AM
Im so pleased Oliie is doing so well. I cant wait to see pictures of the gorgeous boy back home where he belongs. As for the family, sod em!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-12-2010, 09:15 AM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Im so pleased Oliie is doing so well. I cant wait to see pictures of the gorgeous boy back home where he belongs. As for the family, sod em!!
Thank you. As for the pictures as soon as he is home we will get some posted. He has quite a few bald patches where he has been tested poor thing.
Page 51 of 123 « First < 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 61 101 > Last »