Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2005, 08:54 AM

the league of gentlemen

so who watched it and whats everyone fave

Mine is Pauline and Tubbs and Edward, I love this show, it so funny and shocking!
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2005, 08:51 PM
i have to agree with you hayley a league of gentleman is the most funniest wachable comedy show that ive ever watched ive never laughed so much while watching it especially when tubbs is in the shop what they come out with is so funny
Bobby-Digital
Dogsey Junior
Male 

01-09-2005, 01:46 PM
Well Hayley you know i am a massive LOGM fan.

Guess what i just bought series2 on dvd like 10 minutes ago LOL, I had it on VHS but needed this last one to complete the dvd collection. I like all the characters but Edward & Tubbs, Pauline & Mickey Love, Poppa Lazarou ahhh forget it i love em all !!!!

P.s i have also met the The guys who do Edward & Tubbs in person (they were great !)at the premier of The League Of getlemen Film (crap)

Yourrr myyy wifffe nooow !!!

scotbun1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2005, 02:28 PM
I do think it's so funny especially Barbara the transexual taxi-driver. But I still have nightmares about Poppa Laz............... alooo Dave.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2005, 03:29 PM
Spooky.....My neice is staying with me just now and has just sat and watched Series 1&2 DVD!!! She is 16 and loves it...

Fave people are....(or were) Tubbs, Papa Laz.....The Dentons!!! Imagaine living with them.. scary twins!!

Film was a bit of a let down