Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2006, 07:20 PM

No escaping me now...

Well folks, I've finally succumbed and become an I.T. geek. The lads at work have finally had some influence on me and we're now wireless at home and I'm here on Dogsey in front of the tele on my brand new all singing all dancing laptop. You're in trouble now. I'll never be away.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2006, 07:38 PM
Totally addicted then?
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2006, 07:39 PM
Looks like it doesn't it? Lol
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2006, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond
Well folks, I've finally succumbed and become an I.T. geek. The lads at work have finally had some influence on me and we're now wireless at home and I'm here on Dogsey in front of the tele on my brand new all singing all dancing laptop. You're in trouble now. I'll never be away.
Aww thats great Jackie - hope you've encrypted it (Do you remember sending me the email to help me do mine )

Don't you find the mouse on a lap top hard work though - mine drives me mad
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2006, 07:42 PM
I should think about going wireless we got cables everywhere
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2006, 07:47 PM
Yes Foxy, well encrypted. Although there's no other wireless network within range in our neighbourhood. Lured one of the lads at work over with a barbeque and he helped us sort it. I hate the internal mouse to so will be 'borrowing' an external mouse from work tomorrow.
Yes, Nissan, wireless is brilliant, much easier than having cables everywhere. Will be able to sit in the yard when I'm on leave in a couple of weeks, top up the tan and keep up with the gossip.
They'll probably get me to do work from home now though.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2006, 08:02 PM
Yes Foxy, well encrypted. Although there's no other wireless network within range in our neighbourhood. Lured one of the lads at work over with a barbeque and he helped us sort it. I hate the internal mouse to so will be 'borrowing' an external mouse from work tomorrow.
Yes, Nissan, wireless is brilliant, much easier than having cables everywhere. Will be able to sit in the yard when I'm on leave in a couple of weeks, top up the tan and keep up with the gossip.
They'll probably get me to do work from home now though.
I tried my lap top in the garden a few weeks ago and the keyboard got dead hot and I couldn't see the screen cos of the sun - so decided to come back indoors to my trusty desktop
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2006, 09:08 PM
Don't say that Foxy, cost me a fortune! LOL
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2006, 10:32 PM
Don't say that Foxy, cost me a fortune! LOL
Oh it didn't break or anything but I didn't enjoy using it in the garden as much as I thought I would