Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 06:50 AM

Daily Thread; Thursday

All starry sky and blissfully quiet this morning and i am off out imminently to Killarney to deliver the elf hats and have a good shop. Being totally housebound so many years has made shopping a great joy to me and all is so pretty just now. Hoping the Garden Restaurant at Muckross where I will deliver the hats has Christmas up as it is truly spectacular. Have to find some second hand books and get two 40 kg sacks of coal on the way home. Aiming to stock all the Christmas stuff as the weather now is wildly varied and some areas are badly flooded and they have mentions the SNOW word... Hope all there are well and have a peaceful and joyful and healthful day over there wherever...Oh Tesco have a special on tree lights so maybe....we shall see!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 07:41 AM
Morning Rose and everyone who follows,
Hope you have a good day in Killarney
I've forgot to get more milk last night so need to pop into town early this morning as my aunty is coming over,
I'm also keep looking for my bargain holiday package for when me and Lauryn go see my mum in January, ( she's not got the space for us all) need to google reviews on a company Tony found last night, I'm not at work till 5pm tonight
See you all later
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 07:47 AM
Good morning all, Mandy hope you find your holiday place near to your mum. Still a bit too dark to take Amber out for her walk, was hoping it was going to lighten up in a bit. I can see I shall be walking her in the dark in a few more days. Roll on the shortest day I detest these dark mornings and nights.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-12-2015, 07:56 AM
Morning Rose, Mandy and Moyra.
Have a good day Rose.
Only 11 more days Moyra to the shortest day then the mornings and nights will slowly start becoming lighter.
Good luck with the holiday hunting Mandy.

After walking Dillon and hoovering as I didn't do a thing in here yesterday except 4 hours shopping and spending money which always makes me feel slightly unwell I am going to see about making another cake and possibly icing at least 1 of the two already made.
I may also have a go at seeing if the trees will fit where I want them.

Hope everyone is well and doglets too.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 08:08 AM
Good morming Rosebud ,Mandy and all to come
Hope you manage to get stocked up drive safely
Mandy hope you find a bargin holiday package
Moyra take care walking Amber don't like these dark mornings too roll on summer
Lynn Griff Brenda hope your all well &doglets too
Tw ooh no not the ribs again do take care
Away yesterday to have a winter service and tyres done wishing I'd cancelled very hairy driving winds and horrendous rain ,flooding on the road ,one guy had to be pushed out nothing like Cumbria thank goodness
Those poor folk flooded out for a second time
Same old same old today walk the muppets as they didn't get a decent walk yesterday
Anyone got any spare motivation as sadly lacking this morning
Take care stay safe all
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 09:28 AM
Morning all.
Ohhhh Rosebud don't mention Killarney, the best holiday ever was spent there and I will be yearning to come back
Morning Mandy Moyra and Lynn, I'm getting very jealous of those cakes
Morning Norma, be careful driving in these dreadful weather conditions.
Son and daughter in law went to see Kyla in her nursery nativity yesterday. Kyla was the "star" and apparently lead the singing just like a star! Wish I could have seen her!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 10:20 AM
Good morning

I bet Kyla really looked a star too Nippy. Shame you couldn't go as well.

Happy bargain hunting Mandy and hope yu find a good deal.

Take care up there Norma.

Hope you manage to get stocked up Rose

I will send you my cake to ice too please Lynn. I keep putting it off. It is marzipan though

Take care June out on those roads

It will soon improve Moyra.

Hope your mum is feeling ok today Eileen.

Very windy here. Did put the washing out which dried enough to iron. Done the run to the top with yet more leaves. Nothing else planned today.

Take care and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 10:37 AM
Morning
Lynn, you may as well put us down for a cake lol
Mandy, good luck with the holiday hunt
Norma, pleased you made it back in one piece
Nippy, will the school do a DVD...I know some schools do that now as they don't allow you to film your own!
Walking the dogs today and that is it, can't be bothered with anything else
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 10:56 AM
Oooo griff I don't know. I must ask my son. He did manage to get one photo of her but it wasn't really allowed.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 12:46 PM
hope they do have a dvd for you Nippy
just written some christmas cards...had to put money in some in case my mate turns up...he now has 4 kids and it is getting expensive for me!
had to sort out my prescription at the dr and speak to the chemist...the stuff they have prescribed is only available in the one sort and it doesn't agree with me so i had to ring the dr back and convince them to sort me out some other stuff...booked in with the nurse too and i have been told my appointment is monday 16th.... it's the 14th monday isn't it?? will have to confirm the day Lol
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »