Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dorothy H.
New Member!
Female 

04-12-2012, 09:56 PM

I miss my dog

my dog died last year on december 23, and i still miss her. even if christmas is in the air, i still miss her!!!! december might be one of my saddest months ever.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2012, 10:08 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. It is very hard.

Welcome to Dogsey.
x
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2012, 10:15 PM
Oh bless you....it's terrible isn't it? It can take a long time to get over something like this. I know I miss my Holly and Bessie and they've been gone 2 years now.
Thinking of you hun xxxxx
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-12-2012, 10:43 PM
Hello Dorothy, many of us here have lost dogs over the years so can empathise with you feelings of sadness.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2012, 06:23 AM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Hello Dorothy, many of us here have lost dogs over the years so can empathise with you feelings of sadness.
and cats and pet lambs... Loving costs but what other way is there .... Let tears flow as they heal.
mastines33
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-12-2012, 07:31 AM
Hi Dorothy, we will never forget our best friends... thinking of you x
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2012, 02:04 PM
I am sorry for your loss . I still miss my lovely little dog who I lost over 2 years ago. However, I just think how lucky we were to have shared a part of our lives together.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2012, 06:20 PM
I know exactly how you are feeling, Christmas is a time to remember those who are no longer with us, and that includes our furry family. I lost a very dear old boy at the beginning of this year, and Christmas won't be Christmas without him rustling about opening his presents, even though I still have my current girl, the old boy really did know how to do Christmas in style, sticking his head in the big bags of treats as he sniffed around for more. I shall miss him dearly this Christmas day

It will get easier for you as the years go by I'm sure, but remember him always, not just in December when he had to leave. ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))
mikieboy
New Member!
Female 

05-12-2012, 06:56 PM
I am so sorry for you lost I lost my little boy in jan this year I miss him every hour people have been so kind on here this is my first Christmas with out him so I know what you are going though my little boy is in my garden on Christmas Eve I am going to light a lantern for him I also have his birthday in jan my thoughts will be you
Ollies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-12-2012, 04:46 PM
Welcome to Dogsey -and hope you will find lots of support and caring thought from all of us.

Will be thinking of you-as many others on here will be too.

We lost our Buster 6 weeks ago and Lulu in Jan 2011 after 15 yrs with us.

This will be the first Christmas in 42 yrs when we have no dog in the house
no one to constantly sniff under the tree to find their stocking with chocolate buttons in it
no-one to look at you with those big eyes,waiting for their turkey on Christmas day
no -one to insist on a walk when all you want to do is snuggle up on the couch after a big Christmas dinner.

Love to everyone who has lost their dog this year or who will spend Christmas caring for a dog who they know they will have to say goodbye to very soon.

Maureen
My heart goes out to you all

Dorothy-what was your dogs name.?
Please tell us about her.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >