Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Manooch
New Member!
Male 

21-09-2015, 09:05 PM

What is my dog breed

Hi . i am from iran and my english is not good . excuse me .

i had a female dog ( my first dog ) that when i found her , she was a 1 month old year . she was very intelligent . but It did not matter for me . she was very very very Brave and fearless. also very loyal. in short : she was my goddess . i lost her . i want to know what do you thik about her breed - or what breed is like my dog . many thanks

my goddess:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-09-2015, 09:43 PM
Hi Manooch - lovely pictures of your dog and her little family. You ask if anyone knows what breed she is. I cannot be sure but to me it looks as if she is a mix of Anatolian Karabash and German shepherd. She seems to have features that can be found in these two breeds. Also, you say she was a very loyal and brave dog and these are character traits that you would get in both these types.
Hope this helps - and nice to hear from you.
lovemybull
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-09-2015, 01:20 AM
Definitely see Shepherd, gorgeous girl!!!!
Manooch
New Member!
Male 

22-09-2015, 09:08 AM
Hi dear gordon mac . i thik your recognition is exact . thanks . because current and prevalent breed in our area is Anatolian . but i am in doubt that maybe she is mixed of Anatolian + Belgian Malinois .what is your opinion. agin thanks .
Manooch
New Member!
Male 

22-09-2015, 09:29 AM
Hi lovemybull . thank you . unfortunately my english is waek and i cant write more abut her . but i would like to say a sort about her . wheh she was in first heat , maybe 30 male dog wanted for copulation with her . belive , she did not allow any of dogs for copulation . she was very prideful and one night until morning fight, but Remains intact . she only allowed to one dog durinh heat . only one dog.

again excuse me if i writing bad .
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-09-2015, 10:48 AM
Hello again Manooch, I think you are probably correct in your assumption about her being part Malinois, I chose to go with German Shepherd as they are a more frequently seen breed, so I thought this more likely. Both German and Belgian Shepherd come from a similar gene pool and in their own countries are used for the same tasks (The guarding and herding of livestock and the protection of property). Whatever her ancestry she looks a very lovely dog.
Manooch
New Member!
Male 

22-09-2015, 05:57 PM
dear gordon mac, I became convinced. your reasoning and thinking is near to reality. you are right because in our area I've seen german , but I have never seen a Malinois . in total your idea is realistic and Acceptable and also helpull . many thanks .

a pic of my dog's boy . A LION in dog's skin . his name is ( was ) garabosh ( it means black head) . a Exceptional dog .

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

03-10-2015, 09:31 AM
Lovely dog.
Manooch
New Member!
Male 

03-10-2015, 10:49 AM
Brandykins ! THANKS