View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2012, 11:35 AM

Doxlock Purple Harness For Sale (Similar to Julius K9)

Purple Doxlock 2.0 harness. Used for about 6 months. A small nick in the fabric at the back and a small amount of fraying on one seam, but hardly visible and still in very good useable condition.
Very similar harness to the Julius k9, has a handle on the top and attachments for panniers (I also have a set of Doxlock panniers for sale that fit this harness), lots of reflective tape on the front of the harness makes it very visible.
This harness is size L which is suitable for dogs with a chest measurement of 67 cm - 85 cm.
It came with Merry Xmas velcro patches, but I could include some reflective patches if needed.
Genuine reason for sale, it's a very good harness and a lovely colour. It was imported from Germany. I am looking for £20 for it.

Google Translate

The harness in use
pagan
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-12-2012, 06:19 PM
talk about coincidence you're in shropshire, i'm in shropshire you have a harness for sale and i'm looking for one!!
where in shropshire are you? i'm in ludlow and would happily take this harness (and the extras) off your hands.
please get in touch and we can arrange the exchange
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2012, 01:23 PM
Hi, I can't pm you but someone else has already got in touch about wanting this harness.
I was just about to put my other harness up for sale on here though, it's a red Julius K9 TPP. Had less use than the Doxlock, was imported from Germany earlier this year and has hardly been used.
Looking for £20 for it.
pagan
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-01-2013, 10:15 PM
is the julius the same size as the doxlock?? and do you have the pannier bags etc to go with it?
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2013, 01:42 PM
Hi, you may have missed out on this one again sorry, someone said they wanted it yesterday morning, I'm just waiting for payment.
If they fall through at all I will let you know.