View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-08-2012, 12:02 PM
beautiful pack. a proper dogs home. they great pics too. thanks for sharing.
love em all, but especially Fallon. very handsome.
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2012, 12:20 PM
All so stunning! Please keep the pictures coming
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Lovely pictures!
susie fischer
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-08-2012, 12:31 PM
Thank you all of you for your nice comments especially the person who likes Fallon ... what's your address and she's on her way!! She is the most destructive dog I have ever had. I was her 5th home by the time she was 6 months old and sometimes I am amazed she is still here. She quite recently ripped my pond liner to shreds and it cost me just short of a thousand ponds to have it all relined and redone. In some of the pics you might be able to see the barricased arounf the pond to ensure it doesn't happen for a second time!!

We have just started tracking and if she shows an aptitude might try search and rescue or maybe agility when she calms down a little, She's very bright but is going through that awful stage of knowing what you want her to do, is capable of doing it but just can't be arsed!

They are all rescue dogs and I have previously only had sighthounds and german shepherds so I'm not sure how I ended up with this motley crew. Sucker for a sad story I guess.

Some more pics

jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-08-2012, 04:11 PM
i think Snippet could be leading her astray! i had a couple of JRT next door to me. they were little monkeys, with my two GSD's. they loved 'em to bits though.
madisondobie
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-08-2012, 06:00 PM
What a beautiful mix of dogs, lovely pictures. x
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2012, 09:53 PM
More beautiful pictures!!
Pipsqueak......I'm so in love!!
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-08-2012, 12:26 AM
Wow - what a fantastic pack you have

Pipsqueak is stunning.
susie fischer
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-08-2012, 11:48 AM
Again thank you. Little Squeaking Dog (aka Granny Grump) is a cutie but in her youth was very feisty. She's more grumpy now than feisty and no one really takes that much notice of her anymore!!

Sam was diagnosed with cancer in June of this year which devastated me as I think he is my 'once in a lifetime dog". I thought long and hard about putting him through chemotherapy because of his age but I am so glad I decided to proceed with it. His tumour has just about gone and he is so well in himself. He is on once fortnightly injections now and a reduced daily dose of tablets. I know it isn't going to extend his life but at least he is comfortable and still enjoying himself. I owe him that much. During his treatment he has only had two days where, after his injections, he seemed quiet and depressed, so overall I think it is well worth it. The cost has already exceeded what I had mentally decided I could afford to spend on him but who cares. I'd rather have my dog than my savings!!

Here are a few more pics - mostly of Sam - as they are ones that I am especially fond of and they were all taken last November so a good 6 months before the dreaded C.

Hope you like xx

IMG]http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa403/maggie66661/_DSC0004.jpg[/IMG]

My friend's whippet, Meg, who has just had the weekend with us

And finally, I said NO PAPARAZZI!!!

Hope that you're not all bored silly by now as I only have around another 2000 or so to show you !!!
nddogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Enjoying looking at you pics they are a lovely group I probably shouldn't be trying to guess but I can't help asking if Pipsqueak is collie x whippet? Or don't you know? She's a pretty dog anyway.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >