View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2005, 12:14 PM
They can change a lot as people say but most I am guessing you should be able to tell are Staffords. There are various types within the breed but most you should know what they are by looking at. The only way to be 100% sure is to be confident in the breeder you got the pup from and have seen parents, even grandparents.

To me without sounding cheeky in the first picture if I am being totally honest the dog does not look like a Stafford but again that is just my opinion and pictures are not always the best to tell from.

As long as your happy with him that is the main thing.
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2005, 12:19 PM
ty laura i am happy with him, time will tell, hes just so much like a stafford in his ways! down 2 a tee! and i only have a few photos of him! will gets some better ones! but if u look at bobbys dino then the change is amazing!
if u donnt think he is pure breed, what else do u think he has got in him?? shame i cant just pop him in through the pc because meeting him in the flesh u can see he is!

lel i didnt get the photos hun to my email! i will send u pm my addy again!!
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2005, 12:23 PM
My Kip is 3/4 SBT yet all Stafford in nature. As long as your happy that is the main thing he looks a lovely wee dog love the colour of your other bitch too
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2005, 12:25 PM
ty laura bessie is stunning, she just needs to shape up a bit! her brindle is lovely, she has fine brindle lines coming down around her face!
borris is great
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-05-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by BOBBY-DIGITAL
AWWW STAFFYMAD, DON'T GET MAD.LOL
I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL LOTS OF PEOPLE WOULD SAY DINO DIDN'T LOOK LIKE A STAFFY WHEN YOUNG. THEY UST CHANGE LOADS WHEN THEY GROW, PLUS THEIR HEADS SPLIT, ITS A BIG CHANGE. DINO HAD HUGE EARS WHEN YOUNGER, VERY LEGGY AND SMALL HEADED.
DINO IS MORE LIKE THE ORIGINAL STAFFORDS, ATHLETIC, LONGER NOSED AND MORE ABLE TO DO THE ORIGINAL STAFFY ACTIVITIES. ALL THESE SHOWRING STAFFIES THAT STRUGGLE FOR BREATH WITH SHORT SOFT PALETTES ARE JUST CARICATURES OF THE REAL STAFFORD. BACK IN THE DAY DIFFERNET REGIONS HAD DIFFERNT TYPES SOME MORE TERRIER SOME MORE BULLY, NOW ALL THE SHOW RING DOGS LOOK ALL WARPED. THEY ARE GOING THE WAY OF THE BULLDOG.
IN PARTICULAR STAFFY PUPPIES LOOK DIFFERENT TO WHEN ADULTS, SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT JUST CHECK OUT WHAT DINO USED TO LOOK LIKE AND WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE NOW. WE USED TO CALL HIM A STAFFRADOR, HALF STAFFY HALF LABRADOR !
TRUST ME HE YOUR PUPPY LOOKS GREAT !, YOU WILL SEE A STEADY GROWTH, THEN BETWEEN 8 -10 OF AGE YOU SHOULD SEE A 10% GROWTH SPURT AND THE HEAD WILL SPLIT.
Bobby Digital can we ask you not to post in capitals please its classed as shouting. I realise it was probably a mistake on your part.
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2005, 12:32 PM
I have sent the pics via PM- easier that way- they may have been too large for a hotmail account

there is a big differnce
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2005, 12:40 PM
ty lel, u really have put my mind at ease! will keep all updated on my skinny boy as he gets older! also let me show u bess and the difference, borris is our first male stafford btw!!

bessie at 9 months old

and bessie taken 2 weeks ago

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3