Female 

18-01-2017, 05:50 PM
Kazz, so very sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-01-2017, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Her eyes had clouded over and her stomach was distending as we looked at her. Then she was gone.............spleen is the main suspect. I am not having an autopsy I cannot believe it. She is 11 in March.
Kazz, I'm so sorry to read about your loss. We lost our Rianna with a burst spleen in June and she would have been 11 in November. The symptons you described are similar to those with Rianna.

If it's any help the vet confirmed it can happen very quickly and the vet told us there was nothing they can do.

She'll always live in your memory, and be waiting at the bridge.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2017, 06:34 PM
Kazz - Both the Mem and myself are truly sorry to hear of your loss, our thoughts are very much with you, it must have been such a shock.
Thank you to everyone for the kind words expressed over the loss of our old chap, much appreciated by myself and the Mem.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2017, 06:44 PM
June - This is all so much better than a soap opera. Now that the immediate threat (as it were) has been negated we can all sit back and wait for the next episode. Glad you have a neighbour handy or should that be a "handy" neighbour. Bye fer now, G.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2017, 07:01 PM
So so sorry Kaz.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-01-2017, 07:07 PM
No lights showing at the back, the kitchen light came on a while ago, but upstairs is dark. I am really hoping he has done one, brave child that he is(n't). Tomorrow I will take the girls out down that road to the canal towpath as see if the car is there.
Had an email from the police and sent them the piccies of the gate I took yesterday and my Log from last year plus letting them know there that their quarry may well not be there anymore.
I have a feeling that he is already known to them, because they never questioned me on what I was saying or expressed any doubt as to the veracity of what I was telling them. Hoping he has a suspended sentence hanging over him because he will not want to be held on remand and his nice cushy lifestyle taken away from him
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2017, 08:37 PM
hmmmm wonder if he has previous for similar behaviour then tw....lets hope they catch up with him and then once his cards marked he beggers off for good
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-01-2017, 08:50 PM
Sad to say all lights are on, bathroom light is now out. Wonder why she was cleaning his room and put flowers in it. Nobody in their right mind would get involved with that loser, surely
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-01-2017, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I have a feeling that he is already known to them
June don't ask how I know but I can assure you that they most likely do 'know' him. It's a fact that the Police know around 80% of all felons but the law is such that they can only be arrested if there is evidence that can be presented in court. All the criminals know this which is why they are so dam good at destroying evidence

Like all of us I hope he has gone away never to be seen by you again. Sad bit is that someone else will now be going through what you have just been through.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >