Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-09-2005, 04:09 PM

Faith Healers - have you used one?

Hello,

I am wondering if a faith healer would be able to do anything for me, As the saying go "any port in a storm" and I will try anything just to try and get healed.

So the question is have any of you tried a faith healer and more importantly were they any good.

Ian
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-09-2005, 04:26 PM
I have not myself but i know a friend of mine who did and it was OK for him, personally i think, if you think it might help you then it would be certainly worth a try but you yourself have to belive in it
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-09-2005, 04:28 PM
Anythings worth a try

I'd be interested to find out about them too

My grandma was going to go to one because of severe pain in her wrist but in the end she didn't bother (not sure why)
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2005, 05:28 PM
Not sure if it is the same, but I went to a Spiritual healer, and also had Reiki(sp) when I was ill.
I am a skeptic when it comes to things like this, but I really do felt it helped, and I was so relaxed afterwards.

Give it a try Ian - you have nothing to loose!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2005, 04:07 PM
my nan saw one,she had terminal cancer and was in quite a bit of pain,she said it did help her and as everyone says,anything is worth a try,i don't suppose it could do any harm
abbymum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-09-2005, 08:50 PM
Reiki is excellent its been around alot longer than conventional medicine. My friend is a Reiki Master and when Abby was having lots of problems we got her to treat Abby the difference was amazing and my ex was told he had IBS by the doctors and given lots of steriods to take which didnt help so i suggested he went for a cousre of reiki and he feels much better, it was also suggested that he drink more water(weight in stones divided by 3 thats the ammount of water you should drink everyday) and to add real salt to his diet.
If you have Reiki make sure that the person treating you has their Reiki two or is a master as you cant get insurance with Reiki 1.
If you are interested or would like me to speak to my friend pm me details of you conditions and I will ask what her what she would suggest She does lots of different treatments.
Mary
Bubba
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-09-2005, 12:21 PM
I have seen one, unfortunately for me it did not help in the slightest. And my hubby was not impressed with the guy treating me. It cost us alot of money as we are so desperate to get help for me. We have tried so many different things, and I can safely say that, for me, nothing has helped.

hugggz
Bubba