Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2007, 07:46 AM

Smelly pup

Cassie decided to roll in goose poop the other day which I thought I managed to clean off her head without the full bath treatment.
Kissed her head last night and she's still stinking of goose poop. This morning I got one of my cucumber facial wipes out and wiped her head down again (couldn't find anything else to use LOL). Now the little moo is hiding from me in case I do anything else to her! If this doesn't sort it,she's in that bath this afternoon, like it or not!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-12-2007, 09:06 AM
I will do you a swop woofle Cassie for Millie who rolls in fox poo on a daily basis .Even when on the lead she looks at me out of the corner of her eyes to see if I am watching then flings herself sideways on to the poo

Tomato juice rubbed into the smelly area and left for a little while before shampooing really does work,it might work for goose poo too
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2007, 12:41 PM
what is it with poo???? Flower rolled in Fox poo the other week..and after shampooing her...she still stunk!!!! I think it likes to linger.....lol xxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2007, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
I will do you a swop woofle Cassie for Millie who rolls in fox poo on a daily basis .Even when on the lead she looks at me out of the corner of her eyes to see if I am watching then flings herself sideways on to the poo

Tomato juice rubbed into the smelly area and left for a little while before shampooing really does work,it might work for goose poo too
Oh Mini, the vision of Millie flinging herself sideways onto the poo made me laugh out loudThanks for the tip about the tomato juice. The little cow chases the geese across the football field at the park. She's such a little hooligan

Originally Posted by annajennison View Post
what is it with poo???? Flower rolled in Fox poo the other week..and after shampooing her...she still stunk!!!! I think it likes to linger.....lol xxxxx
It's awful stuff to get rid of. At least I know we're not alone!
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2007, 04:16 PM
I use tomato juice or kechup before shampooing. Then some apple cider vinegar added to the water for the last rinse. It's great for their coats and helps get rid of the smell.

My kids think I'm insane. I use ketchup and vinegar in the dogs bath and add salt to my own. A regular chip shop we are.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2007, 04:48 PM
Originally Posted by Evie View Post
I use tomato juice or kechup before shampooing. Then some apple cider vinegar added to the water for the last rinse. It's great for their coats and helps get rid of the smell.

My kids think I'm insane. I use ketchup and vinegar in the dogs bath and add salt to my own. A regular chip shop we are.
LOL, thanks Evie
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2007, 05:21 PM
Max's favourite was cow pats now we've gone onto fox's smelly doglet!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2007, 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by Mummy2Max View Post
Max's favourite was cow pats now we've gone onto fox's smelly doglet!
So there's no point swapping Cassie for Max then LOL
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2007, 06:17 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
So there's no point swapping Cassie for Max then LOL
Apparently not
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2007, 06:22 PM