View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2007, 08:41 PM
No accident. Taking this long too they are just hoping folk will not bother so much, just as the Camilla and Charles thing, they take it easy and lo and behold the general public could not care less so she is accepted more, grr, on the day she was killed i was still in bed and OH came upstairs with the news, my immediate response was, well they finally got her!! feel sorry for the boys though not nice for them and wonder what they really think
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2007, 08:43 PM
i totally agree inca he has been totally left out of this and he was also murdered yet no one seems to want speak about him
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2007, 08:50 PM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover View Post
i totally agree inca he has been totally left out of this and he was also murdered yet no one seems to want speak about him
its really annoyed me today ......to be honest i'm sick of hearing about it ....let them RIP
10 years and it still sells papers
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-10-2007, 08:51 PM
Although i believe it was a terrible accident which the pap caused by chasing them-one thing which throws doubt is the lack of CCTV footage of the accident inside the tunnel.All the cameras were all turned round to face walls so they filmed nothing of the accident which to me is suspicious.

I just cant believe the conspiracy theories which have risen since though cause it would involve collaboration between England/France and a fair few people,but most crucially-for everyone involved to keep their mouths shut.

Seeing the pictures in todays paper of the interior of the car lit up with camera flashes while being driven only fuels my thoughts that it was the paps fault-along with the driver who had been drinking.

I feel sorry for William and Harry-the torment they are suffering must be terrible.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2007, 09:07 PM
To me if they wanted to murder her then they wouldn't have used a car accident, just blow her up and blame the IRA would have been simple and also why wait until AFTER her divorce, to have made it simpler for Charles then they would have made him a widower and killed her before her divorce.
Yes there are some suspicious things about this case but I think it's more to do with the disgusting nature of the press photographers snapping away while people died in front of them, what kind of sickos are they?
Becky
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2007, 09:08 PM
I don't think it was an accident. I hope the truth comes out for her sons sake, they must always be wondering what is the truth behind their mothers death. What I find so strange is that there was a survivor but he seems to have gone into oblivion. I realize that he may have lost his memory because of the trauma, but to me it just seems very convenient. I may be quite wrong but it is just my thoughts.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2007, 09:11 PM
Doyou really believe if William and Harry thought this was anything other than an accident that they wouldn't be calling for an inquest? Bearing in mind it is the government and their own family that are supposedly behind the 'murder' of their mother?
Becky
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2007, 09:50 PM
I think it was murder always have thought it but even with an inquest do you think we will ever still get the truth i know we should but i just dont know theres ways of getting round things so the truth still dont come out i really feel sorry for the boys haveing to go through all this.
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2007, 09:58 PM
At first I believed it was murder, but as time has gone on I now believe it was a tragic accident!

The conclusion of the inquest will not alter a lot of peoples view - their minds have already been made up. Like Steve the only 2 people I feel for now are William and Harry!
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2007, 11:34 PM
Originally Posted by shaza View Post
At first I believed it was murder, but as time has gone on I now believe it was a tragic accident!

The conclusion of the inquest will not alter a lot of peoples view - their minds have already been made up. Like Steve the only 2 people I feel for now are William and Harry!
I think thats the idea behind the delays lets hope they all forget. I agree with you Blue... MURDER. even though they were divorced she was more popular than the royals at the time and was seeing a member of the Al fayed famiy who
M15 hate
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »