Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Some people are just sick.
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2006, 04:53 PM
i can imagine how frustrated your feeling ,i would willingly swing for the damage i would like to deal out to these kids ,and the thought of an adult laughing at it all is totally disgusting it makes me ashamed to be the same species ,i only hope that poor pup is now either rescued from these evil people ,or sad as it is dead ,anything is better than that .
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-07-2006, 05:04 PM
he posted a reply to everyones comments he says it is not him in the video but his sister and retarded (his words not mine) brother (as if it makes it any better) and he loves his puppy
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2006, 05:39 PM
I saw the link thank God I didnt open it.Just reading what you have said has my blood running like ice water

Is there are idea what Area of USA it is if so maybe a email could be sent to Animal protection etc hope these people rot in hell
rosegallagher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2006, 05:42 PM
Thats disgusting, poor dear little puppy, the same should be done to them, horrible, damn kids
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2006, 06:46 PM
I hate the fact that there are so many people all across the world who are just so evil, I wish that there was such as thing as judgement day, so that people who do such a thing would spend eternity in hell.

What makes me even more angry, that if a dog bites someone it gets put down, but if a person neglects or abuses an animal, then all they get is a ban on keeping animals, or perhaps on the rare occasion, a short prison term, or community service term.

I don't understand people, I really don't, I wish I could rescue every dog that is hurting and save them from the pain that sick prats inflict.
darasa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-07-2006, 07:44 PM
I must say I'm glad you didn't post the link, the description is upsetting enough! and the fact that the fool who posted the video has the absolute blasted nerve to reply and blames it on others, did his "special needs" siblings post the video too .. I think not!

Rachel
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2006, 06:57 AM
Grrr! I sent in a complaint to customer services about this video ( couldn't watch it but could imagine the scene which made me so cross) and i got a reply back with lots of automated stuff on it.

What made me really cross is that the site apparently chooses the videos to be shown rather than just allows people to put them on there!!

I was even more cross and have emailed them back pointing out they have allowed a video on which essentially shows abuse

I can't believe it has been on since January
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2