Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2016, 07:29 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 7th November

Good morning all, Gosh it is cold this morning. Steve has just said he has to work in a cold house today with no heating whatsoever. Don't envy him.

Lynn, that looks a lovely place to walk Dillon, good for you all.

Had to laugh at Danger Curls and her 'catch' bet she was really miffed that it was confiscated from her.

I shall be glad when this Brexit and the American election is finally no longer in the news. It is all you hear talked about.

Sneezing again this morning. Must get Amber out for her walk. Got wet yesterday afternoon when I walked her, that's not going to help!

June, Zen is a one off she really is. Love her independent thinking.

Nippy Jen, hope you and Brian are ok today. Mandy, Sue, Barry, Harvey, Norma et al, I hope you are all ok.

Have a good day stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2016, 08:13 AM
Morning all! Its proper parky here today
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2016, 09:07 AM
Good morning Moyra and Gnasher and all who follow

Hope the cold is only mild and soon gone

Best stay in bed then Gnasher

Bright and sunny this morning but quite cold. It has rained overnight so hopefully it will stay dry during the day and I have put my washing out. Nothing planned today except to go out for his lordships weekly lunch

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-11-2016, 09:22 AM

Waiting for the toilet Russian style. A case of "must go spend a Ruble"

Good morning all. had a bit of rain last night and it is a bit windy. So today no leafs on the grass I think they have blown next door.

As Sue says off for a mid day lunch with a 40% discount on the main meal. so that is my weekly venture into the big wide world
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2016, 09:34 AM
Morning all. It is going to be some task today to stay warm Moyra.
It was just me and Brian for lunch yesterday so we haven't got the usual Monday left overs, so Bi has suggested we go out for lunch Ummmm let me think about that one!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-11-2016, 09:43 AM
I don't know, everyones going out to lunch
Cold here,blue sky and no rain, so I am happy We had sleet and snow predicted for the end of the week, but its been downgraded to rain. Not sure whether to risk taking Kesh on ge country park as she's on!y just out of season, they've not had a decent walk in ages, but don't want her bothered by dogs. Then again it is getting to the time of year when less people are up there. Will check Zen out and if she's still clear I may take 3 up there, Cariad and Lona can have a quiet walk onto the field and back
No frost last night so its staying above freezing, keeping an eye on night time temperatures and getting the heat lamps dusted off.
Picture is beautiful Barry
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-11-2016, 10:22 AM
Good morning Moyra Sue Tweed Gnasher TW Nippy and all to come
Moyra do take care can't be having you poorly again
Sue Tweed Nippy you rot ton lot out for lunch while sone of us are having Sunday leftovers enjoy
Gnasher you must be having the weather we had yesterday please keep it to yourself
TW hope dog outings are trouble free makes one appreciate the freedom we have here very rarely meeting a soul
Better day today weather wise nothing on the cards as such
Hope all poorly. Human & doglets are on the mend
Hi to Lynn Mandy Griff Losos LG
Take care all stay safe xxxx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2016, 10:41 AM
Jenny & Brian and Sue & Barry enjoy your lunch out. Nice to do it once in a while. I have missed meeting up with my friends now for must be a year. I am afraid I have lost a lot of my sociability. Roll on the spring when hopefully we shall have some better weather than we had this year.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-11-2016, 01:52 PM
Had nice meal of spare ribs chips and chicken covered in paprika with 2 sauces and coleslaw.Followed up by marchmallow in whipped cream with chocolate bits+ ice cream and covered in chocolate sauce and a wafer to top it all off.
Al washed down with a pint of larger and lime

The lord be praise
by belly raise
an inch above the table
and I'll be damned
if I ain't crammed
as full as I am able
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2016, 02:30 PM
Barry, you are wicked. lol.