Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
KateM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-02-2008, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
That's all very well if you already have their address etc.
Ah that's where having an up to date copy of the Red Book from the KC helps!
Border1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-02-2008, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
I dont do limit shows unless i'm already a member as I find them a waste of time the classes dont count towards JW etc and by the time you've paid your membership the costs have soared. Starprint do a really good diary with all the shows listed and the numbers and emails of the club secretaries.
I've got Goyt valley gundod and a few others pm me and I'll email you the entry forms and class numbers
are you going to be at the Goyt Valley show on th 30th March as i will be stewarding there
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2008, 04:46 PM
Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
Found two ESS Ch on here! arenaprint! but don't think they are the ones you are after!

http://dogshowprinting.co.uk/compone...limitstart,25/

Sorry! hopefully you have found the email address - fingers crossed!
You're right it's not the show I'm after, but thanks very much for looking. I've saved the link in my profile for the future as there seems to be quite a few show listed.

I think I've got the problem solved, I managed to contact another ESS exhibitor and she said she'll pick me one up the Ch. Show that's on in the South this weekend!

Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
I dont do limit shows unless i'm already a member as I find them a waste of time the classes dont count towards JW etc and by the time you've paid your membership the costs have soared. Starprint do a really good diary with all the shows listed and the numbers and emails of the club secretaries.
I've got Goyt valley gundod and a few others pm me and I'll email you the entry forms and class numbers
Thanks hun, will pm you for them.
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-02-2008, 09:22 AM
Have to say I want addresses spelt too, the buck stops here and no one blames the postman if the expected schedule does not arrive. Mind you there are a 'few' exhibitors who do some very strange things too, my pet hate at the moment is having to collect an entry from the local sorting office and pay £1.24 for the privilege because our valued exhibitor forgot to put a stamp on.
surannon
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-02-2008, 03:40 PM
I've had two very weird experiences with show secretaries just this week. Maybe it's something in the air!

The first was an email regarding a judging appointment I had already accepted to judge all the Toy breeds and the Toy group asking me to let them know if I was going to weigh any of the Mini Dachshunds that might enter in AVNSC Toy or AV Toy

The second was a letter from a breed club dated 22.02.08 asking me if I would judge their Club show on 28.02.08 - and then, on the bit at the bottom that you tear off and return to say whether you can accept the appointment or not, the date of the show was 28.02.07!

It's definitely catching as, after phoning the Sec and having a giggle about it, I got a phone call today thanking me for returning the slip (with the corrected date on it) but I hadn't actually said whether I was accepting the appointment or not!

Debs
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-02-2008, 11:41 PM
Originally Posted by surannon View Post
I've had two very weird experiences with show secretaries just this week. Maybe it's something in the air!

The first was an email regarding a judging appointment I had already accepted to judge all the Toy breeds and the Toy group asking me to let them know if I was going to weigh any of the Mini Dachshunds that might enter in AVNSC Toy or AV Toy

The second was a letter from a breed club dated 22.02.08 asking me if I would judge their Club show on 28.02.08 - and then, on the bit at the bottom that you tear off and return to say whether you can accept the appointment or not, the date of the show was 28.02.07!

It's definitely catching as, after phoning the Sec and having a giggle about it, I got a phone call today thanking me for returning the slip (with the corrected date on it) but I hadn't actually said whether I was accepting the appointment or not!

Debs
Wow you really have got it bad!

Here's something though - the lady Sec. I spelt my whole address out to decided to mail the schedule to Mrs. Rowan! Rowan is the name of the house, not me!

Never mind, it got here along with two others she sent which I really appreciated!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2