View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Annajayne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-11-2009, 09:16 PM
I love the photos, Lozzi, he is a gorgeous boy.
Hedley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-11-2009, 09:57 PM
Chappie is the only food at the moment that doesnt give Hedley, 12 weeks, diarrhoea. Our vet knows about this, and we are giving it him because many of the so called sensitive foods dont suit him, neither does chicken and rice. He is still growing and gaining weight.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2009, 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by Annajayne View Post
I love the photos, Lozzi, he is a gorgeous boy.
thanks i have soooo many it is crazy!

Originally Posted by Hedley View Post
Chappie is the only food at the moment that doesnt give Hedley, 12 weeks, diarrhoea. Our vet knows about this, and we are giving it him because many of the so called sensitive foods dont suit him, neither does chicken and rice. He is still growing and gaining weight.
aw, poor hedley.

i gave jake it, but i hated the smell (worse than other tins!) and i found it very dry...
Annajayne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-11-2009, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by Hedley View Post
Hi Hedley,

Eddie has been on Chappie wet food since he was 8 months old because of what the vet said was IBS and he had a bloat scare. He has been fine on it. No more diarrhoea or tummy troubles. It seems to suit him fine.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2009, 11:50 PM
chappie is the only food that dylan can quite literally stomach. anything else gives him the runs and terrible wind.

lily now has a small amount mixed into her kibble and she loves it! she's 7 months on wednesday by the way.
Annajayne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-11-2009, 12:05 AM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
chappie is the only food that dylan can quite literally stomach. anything else gives him the runs and terrible wind.

lily now has a small amount mixed into her kibble and she loves it! she's 7 months on wednesday by the way.
How old is Dylan and how long has he been on Chappie? Eddie is nearly two now and from 8 months on he has been really healthy on Chappie. We have had no more tummy problems. I think it is great stuff!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 12:31 AM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post

do you think it smells like off baked beans?? or is that just me
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-11-2009, 12:58 AM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
do you think it smells like off baked beans?? or is that just me
I always think chappie smells like catfood, but then i'm weird, I can just about stomach feeding my lot all raw meats including smelly tripe now, but I have to hold my breath and run for the nearest exit when I go to a friends and she's feeding her lot cans of chappie. Have to say her dogs do look in great condition though
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3