Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2015, 07:01 AM

Daily Thread Wednesday Dec 23

Good morning everyone,

LG hope your dogs are much better this morning and poor Fagon has left his paw alone.

Lynn, hope you have a better day today. Very dark again this morning and I believe it will be for a few days more before it starts to reverse. Though evenings have already started to stay lighter later.

TW hope your girls sorted themselves out in the end. Amber got up at 4am and went and fetched her ball whether she thought I was going to play with her then she had another think coming.

Hope everyone else is ok this morning Griff, Jenny and Brian and Brenda and Norma of course.

Have a good day all, take care stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2015, 07:09 AM
Morning Moyra we have doubled up today. Not too worry it will get sorted.

Hoping sore paws and upset tummies are better today.
No more barking dogs for June and Mandy your last day before your break goes quickly. Those braving the shops today do not get too squished.

Hairdresser for me today pick up meat from butcher then meeting Michael and Margaret for a coffee. Probably more baking later, have another lot of pastry in the fridge for sausage rolls. Had my order from Michael lots of sausage rolls please mum.

Have a good day everyone.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2015, 08:26 AM
Good morning all
It's Rosie's 4th birthday today so treats for her today
I've got lots of things to do before work today, one of them is putting the bedding on in Liam's room in case he comes home tonight, if not he will be here for lunchtime tomorrow
And I got some more great news yesterday, Liam's girlfriend went for a staff nurse job last week and after the interview she didn't think that she'd got it because she was so nervous, well yesterday she was told she had fab news.
Have a great time being pampered at the hairdressers Lynn and if you don't mind I like some sausage rolls thank you
Have a good day Moyra
LG hope your dogs are better this morning
Right 1 more cuppa before I start
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2015, 08:44 AM
Morning everyone. Will only be popping in sporadically as quite busy doing nothing. Happy Birthday Rosie. Hope your mum spoils you rotten. LG hope poor Fagin is ok. You will have to put a bigger sign up to keep un-wanted visitors out. I keep making my sign bolder but I am sure some of them are blind or just don't bother to read it. Mind you Tyto doesn't mind visitors, I am the one who hates them knocking and saying 'do you want double glazing' when they only have to look to see that we have it already. ttfn.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2015, 08:46 AM
Morning Mandy. Happy birthday Rosie.
Well done to Liam's girlfriend.
I will make extra.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2015, 08:48 AM
Thank you Lynn
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2015, 09:59 AM
morning all
big happy birthday to rosie
hope everyone survives shopping trips and drives to visit family
mum has been and got veg from asda and dropped the presents to the Drs, today for me consists of tidying as my brother is here tomorrow and he moans...i will bath the dogs tomorrow as he will say they smell...even though they don't
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2015, 10:11 AM
Sunny day here for a changeOn the local news last night it said we had had 9.5 hours of sunshine in the whole of November, and I doubt we'll have had that this month
Very many Happy Returns to Rosie, and hope she has a lovely day with nice pressies and being more spoilt than usual.
Well done to Liam's gf as well, they obviously know she is more than capable of doing the job, interviews are one thing, the actual job is a different ball game and I am sure they realised this.
Lynn, remember me with the sausage rolls as well please
Brenda, unless I am expecting someone I rarely answer the door, as you say Double Glazing etc., when you obviously have it, same with the landline, I leave it unplugged unless I want to dial out, use my mobile the majority of the time, it has an app which filters out unwanted calls.
Moyra, what planet is Amber on ehit was dark so obviously not the time for a game with her ball. Hoping you have got some food tucked away for yourself, maybe Steve should find alternative accommodation in 2016 as he doesn't seem to be able to find his manners or appreciation.
Griff, your mum is on the ball today, chill out, your brother probably says it to wind you up, you are always bathing them
LG hoping Fagin is OK this morning, he'll be stiff and sore and not very happy, and poor Gypsy on her 'diet' fingers crossed they are better today
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2015, 10:28 AM
Good morning

Happy birthday Rosie hope you are spoiled rotten. Well don to Liam's girl friend on getting the job Don't work too hard today Mandy

Hope Fagin has improved today Gordon and all the others are on the mend from poor sit- upons.

Good morning ~Brenda hope you are manage to find some time for yourself.

Oh dear Amber obviously could not sleep so why should you Moyra Hope you have some nice things for yourself tucked away.

Griff your mum is certainly organised and if your brother doesn't like the nice smell of dog tough!

Hope the hairdresser goes well Lyn and enjoy your meet up with Michael and Margaret

I know it goes without saying June, but try not to do too much today.

Two lots of washing done and on the one hopefully drying. Sunny and breezy and not too cold. Teazle walked, car cleaned inside and out so now having a coffee before preparing lunch. Eldest son due today so will wait for a text message to say he his eta at the station.

Have a good day and stay safe.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-12-2015, 12:10 PM
Thank you all for your kind comments etc., ref Fagin and the girls. All have had a small follow up dose of loperamide this morning and wil be fed mid afternoon, then we'll soon see if the vet is needed or not. They are currently quite empty so obviously no sign of any untowards rear action until after a feed. Hoping all will be well! Fagins lacerations don't seem to be troubling him overmuch, it is heavily bandaged and unless I am with him he is wearing a funnel collar to stop canine intervention. None of it alters his attitude to me, he's as loving and soft as usual where I am concerned, just if any of the other animals come too close he starts grumbling. He even had an eye rolling session at the Mem last night, when she tried to commiserate with him along with some very low grumbling. Soon stopped when he realised it was getting him nowhere, she's very used to handling big, bolshie critters - after all she is married to me! lol !
Happy Birthday Rosie - hope she has alovely day and her mum remembers to get her something special for tea!
Pleased to see that most of you are keeping out of trouble - even enjoying yourselves. Nice that folk are waiting for the arrival of their relatives for over Xmas, it is after all a time for family and get-togethers.
Could do justice to a plate of sausage rolls, myself, Lynn. Thank you kindly!
Take care all - we are visiting some people that I actually like later on, so for once I wont be filled with miserable forebodings, prior to arrival at their place. Have a good day and bye fer now.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >