View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2007, 08:24 PM
their is a a wee staffie cross called faith looking for a home on here is their not ? cant remember which area of country she is though
Jo-Jo2
New Member!
Female 

05-11-2007, 01:11 PM
Hello,
We are looking for a loving forever home for our neutered dog. He is about 4 years old. He was originally rescued in a particularly distressed state. We are only looking for a rural home for him as he still doesn't like noisey traffic and crowds of people. He is like a little mouse in the house but he LOVES his walks. He is currently used to at least an hour a day walking but he particularly loves really long walks in the countryside. He lives with 3 children and he is exceptionally dog friendly. He is not cat tested and I think he would chase sheep! There is so much to say about him. We are willing to travel to take him to his perfect home and leave him on a months trial basis.

He is only medium sized so he may not be as big as you wanted but he has a big brave heart. Let me know if you want more information / phots etc. Thanks
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-11-2007, 01:23 PM
If you can't find anything suitable for your parents needs on dogsey, have a look on [System Edit: Sorry no links to other dog forums - do not try to circumvent the word censor].
Jo-Jo2
New Member!
Female 

07-11-2007, 06:43 PM
Have you read my reply from a few days ago?
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-11-2007, 07:54 PM
Any update, is this a match...oh i do hope so
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-11-2007, 08:49 PM
Well I see she's not on line right now but wouldn't it be lovely if they wanted him, it doesn't get much more rural than Norfolk (Well OK there is Norwich) and they seem to be the kind of home he would like. Try PM to her perhaps.
berryking
New Member!
Female 

10-11-2007, 05:58 PM
Jo Jo so sorry only just looked at your message

What kind of doeg is be, can you send a pic, will call mum this weekend
Jo-Jo2
New Member!
Female 

11-11-2007, 12:49 AM
Hi,
I can send you a photo but I don't seem to be able to attach one on this forum. I will e-mail you and then I think you'll get my home e-mail and then if you respond to that then I'll be able to send his photo - I think! My computer skills are limited. Thanks
Jo-Jo2
New Member!
Female 

14-11-2007, 04:24 PM
Hi,
I wonder if my e-mails are getting through to you as I haven't had a reply? Hope everythings ok with you.
Holly-Rosee
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-09-2008, 09:37 AM
would you be interessed in a lhasso apso x jack russel as i know where a lovely boy is looking for a good home in norfolk, he has the looks and build of a lhasa, and is a great looking dog if you want more info please let me know ros
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >