View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-09-2017, 03:25 PM
I thought that Lynn, hoping you are OK there Griff
Harvey have you gone any further with a canine McTimoney Chiropractor because they are your best bet long term. Steroids and painkillers merely mask the problem and don't solve it, so you will keep doling out money again and again and never get any further on, and Lara will always have the trapped nerve.
Lynn you will find the right place, you aren't in any particular rush like you were last time and more importantly you know what you DON'T want.
Been really warm here, Zen total utter star at training today, totally unlike the last time when she was being an idiot. Very proud to have her as my little girl, but thats today....shoe reappeared in the utility, now I know it wasn't there when I went out to hand out brekkies because I mopped in there last night. So Zen has probably been digging a cellar out and I've not noticed as yet, and the shoe was hidden in there.
Passed the Numbnut house and no extra cars I don't know are parked around there. Curtains still closed, windows as well, so it must be like a blinking sauna because the sun will have been full on the window all afternoon.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-09-2017, 03:49 PM
Well done Zen and June.
Definitely we know what we don't want June. Saw a lovely bungalow move in straight away on rightmove and a huge garden but it's in Boston, so 2 hours to Harlow 21/2 hours to Gill and over an hour for Mark and Lauren to visit.
Michael and Maca no problems they either come by train and if they do move to Madrid it really won't matter where we are.
So although a beautiful place and ticked all our boxes to far away.
That will be the good thing if Paul and Beth can buy we can agree the price and not start the ball rolling till we have found what we want. They will not want to be paying mortgage if they can help it so will want a tenant in almost immediately if possible.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2017, 05:48 PM
Wow if I only I could move Lynn. What a lovely bungalow. Is that how much properties are up that way? Amazing. It also reminded me that I have a distant friend that lives out that way at Searby Top. Funny how things make one remember things.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-09-2017, 06:11 PM
brenda once you start getting further in to Lincolnshire you get a lot more for your money.
Even more than here and it's a lot less here than down South.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2017, 06:31 PM
That is a cracking bungaow Lynn, maybe you should for once consider yourselves rather than other people your son and partner rent maybe if they brought they would move nearer you and your other lad is looking to move to Spain.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-09-2017, 06:46 PM
I know Kazz it is so tempting but what with Gill being the way she is at the moment I'm not sure I want to be that longer journey away.
it's bad enough being 2 hours away.
I wouldn't be surprised if it's snapped up so quite possibly won't still be on the market when we are ready to move.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-09-2017, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
So tempting.
Hi Lynn, yes, very nice, when I was looking I found something similar near Old Leake which is North east of Boston and not very far from where Sheree moved to (Sorry have forgotten her Dogsey name, she had 13 Setters at one point )

Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Is that how much properties are up that way? Amazing.
Yes Brenda, Lincolnshire is one of the best counties in England in 'Value for money' terms and has some very nice country parks. It is very flat and large areas are in a flood plain including Old Leake and parts of Boston.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-09-2017, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Harvey have you gone any further with a canine McTimoney Chiropractor because they are your best bet long term.
Hi June, the Chiropractor I rang in Bury St. Edmunds said they only worked on humans. The McTimoney one is in Wisbeech which is quite a long way from us. I have noted what you say about 'masking the problem' which is never a good thing to do. There are some other numbers I can ring so I think best is to talk to them all and make sure we get Lara into one of them before the problem comes back.

She is much better today, had a slight relapse after her walk on Wed. so we've keept her home since, she was keen to go today but decided best not push it too quick.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-09-2017, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Zen total utter star at training today, totally unlike the last time when she was being an idiot. Very proud to have her as my little girl,
Well done to Zen, I'm sure that dogs have 'good' days and 'bad' days just like us humans, they are after all living creatures.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >