Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2017, 06:24 AM

Daily thread Saturday March 25th 2017

Morning all. Sun is coming up. June been reading about hemp oil and there are some down sides so needs a lot of reading up on. Have a good day all. Going to get up and enjoy the sun and peace and quiet. Love early light mornings​.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-03-2017, 07:21 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Sun coming up here to.

Enjoy your day out Eileen be nice for the babies to have some individual attention. Do they miss each other ?
Moyra hope you are feeling better today plus you Harvey.
Also Moyra Dillon has perked up thank you he is on the same stuff as Cariad and I must say he has got some of his bounce back.
Gorden and I are taking it to and it is helping with our aches and pains and easing them a little also.

We are off to Sawbridgeworth today bit of a long trek 11/2 hours each way but Michael and Maca have booked themselves a weekend at a hotel there so we thought we would catch up with them for an hour for coffee and a catch up and make up for the miserable day Monday by doing something after saying goodbye to them. Trying to extend my birthday celebrations from Wednesday.
Gorden has managed to irritate me though since he walked in the door last night so not sure how it will pan out.
Wish me luck. Don't ask me why he has but he just has and his having another lie-in even though knowing we need to leave by 9.30 while once again I'm up being the skivvy to make sure everything is done that needs doing.
There just answered my question.

Have a good day all and hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2017, 07:46 AM
Good morning Brenda and Lynn and all to follow. Lynn I hope you enjoy your trip to Sawbridgeworth. I am sure I missed your birthday on Wednesday.. I do hope you enjoyed it as best you could. Belated birthday greetings to you.

I hope everyone else has a good day too today, Eileen do enjoy your day out.

The sun is shining here so maybe it will be a nice day all round. I do not think it is very warm out there yet.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2017, 08:08 AM
Good morning everyone

Enjoy your time out Lynn. Its the same in our house I run around doing everything before we go out and Barry is sitting in the car waiting

Enjoy your day Brenda and Moyra.

Lovely and sunny here too. Just about to take Teazle out and then I will be stripping her. She looks like a rather untidy bush on legs at the moment but somewhere under all that is a dog

Hope you are not too hung over Griff.

Lovely pics of Cariad June she certainly does not look or act her age.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-03-2017, 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning all. Sun is coming up. June been reading about hemp oil and there are some down sides so needs a lot of reading up on. Have a good day all. Going to get up and enjoy the sun and peace and quiet. Love early light mornings​.
Morning to you too B1. And all who follow. Bright, sunny, and rather cold here. Just got our first three mile stroll done.
The hairy best has a fur coat.......I have to wrap up..........
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-03-2017, 10:20 AM
Beautiful morning. Arranged to collect shavings and have been there. All the daffodils are out along the roadside and such a change from last week. Stacked the bales at the back gate and it was lovely not to have to worry about numbnuts coming out. People are so happy he's gone, almost a party atmosphere
Lynn, you kept your birthday very quiet, that's very Norty indeed, and don't do it again
Too nice a day to murder Gorden as well, plus it will impact on your visit.
Quick walks today, Saturday and the suns out, that means people walking dogs that may not have been out since Christmas, so we are staying safe. River levels are still high, we just missed flood level, but dropping and hoping maybe later this week I can get a couple out for a swim and gallop round
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2017, 10:31 AM
Just come back from a stroll. Really warm out. Now watching silly carry on film. Enjoy
Enjoy the day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2017, 10:53 AM
morning all
No hangover present lol
lynn, have a good day..errrr try not to murder Gorden lol
Lacey, hope you get on your day out too
morning Moyra, TW, Sue,Brenda and Besoeker! Lovely hot sunny day here tomorrow the clocks go forward?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-03-2017, 11:03 AM
Glad you're sound in mind and body, Griff Think the clocks go forward, isn't it Spring Forward, Fall Back?
Brenda, forgot to say that their seems to be pretty dire side effects if I were to put Cariad on conventional meds, and more meds to counteract those. The end is going to be to be the same whatever I do. My thoughts are that if she can have a better quality of life in the meantime, that's the direction we're moving towards
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2017, 11:38 AM
TW, thanks....oooo i lose an hour then...boo!!!! Lol. I think Just like people dogs react differently to things...some will react to meds, some won't, likewise natural stuff, i think all you can do is try something and see if it works, i remember putting Diesel on tumeric, gosh did she ever get an upset tummy...yet Delaney was absolutely fine.
Lol...wouldn't exactly say i am in sound mind TW...but i am deffo no worse than usual Lol just took a naproxen for my foot...i hate taking them as they give me tummy pains, i need to see if it helps with this swelling thing, only allowed for a few days and if no good i have to call Dr Dubeys secretary and he will sort me with a scan. Just waiting for the postie to see if he has my new shoes or not...hope he does
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »