View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2011, 10:57 PM
Thank you soo much for all your suggestions guys, I decided on 'Greyhound Gap' this month and have sent it off the story of Maisie on the front page really touched me, my first rescue dog too was called Maisie.

I kind of feel guilty for not choosing the others, they're all fantastic!!! Especially when some of you have got your wonderful dogs from them, but, that's not to say the others won't be getting a little donation from me, Zeke's going to beat this cancer for so long that I will be able to donate to every single breed rescue in the UK! xxxxxxxxxx
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2011, 11:05 PM
Hey , dont feel guilty ,you are helping greys and thats what matters to those of use who love them and Lisa at Greyhound Gap does a great job and will really appreciate any help, and yes Go Zeke beat this thing, you are doing some great things here for Zeke and all the dogs you help with your donations
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2011, 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by TomtheLurcher View Post
Hey , dont feel guilty ,you are helping greys and thats what matters to those of use who love them and Lisa at Greyhound Gap does a great job and will really appreciate any help, and yes Go Zeke beat this thing, you are doing some great things here for Zeke and all the dogs you help with your donations
Aw thank you xx yes a lot of people speak so fondly of Lisa, she is one special, special person .

I do wish I was the secret millionaire though off channel4, that would be even better!
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
Thank you soo much for all your suggestions guys, I decided on 'Greyhound Gap' this month and have sent it off the story of Maisie on the front page really touched me, my first rescue dog too was called Maisie.

I kind of feel guilty for not choosing the others, they're all fantastic!!! Especially when some of you have got your wonderful dogs from them, but, that's not to say the others won't be getting a little donation from me, Zeke's going to beat this cancer for so long that I will be able to donate to every single breed rescue in the UK! xxxxxxxxxx
That's excellent news! Every bit helps them rightnow, had a flood of dogs this Jan so far I'm not an official Gap representative, but as I have a Gap dog I'd like to say thanks

Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
Aw thank you xx yes a lot of people speak so fondly of Lisa, she is one special, special person .

I do wish I was the secret millionaire though off channel4, that would be even better!
Me too! I'd buy them the kennels they desperately need!
MichaelM
Dogsey Senior
Male 

21-01-2011, 01:47 PM
Fife Greyhound Rescue is run by a nice couple who have sunk their savings/pension into it. I'm sure there's no end of similar stories out there:

http://www.greyhoundrescuefife.com/

And there's a cool story about J.K. Rowling too.
spot
Dogsey Veteran

21-01-2011, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
That's excellent news! Every bit helps them rightnow, had a flood of dogs this Jan so far I'm not an official Gap representative, but as I have a Gap dog I'd like to say thanks

Me too! I'd buy them the kennels they desperately need!
Me too!!!! and with GAP ears
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2