Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-03-2018, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
He had a fit while we were out so coming back I pulled one of the workmen and he unblocked for us to be able to deliver him to the door
Thank goodness common sense prevailed, must be hard for you sometimes.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-03-2018, 08:43 PM
Gordon Mac - So little Danger Curls is going to be a mummy will be scanning this thread for news as and when you can come on here to let us know. I am not in favour of people with no experience and no proper facilities breeding their dogs. But I imagine your property is ideal for such and of course your experience is well known.

Hope it all goes to plan and of course if you (or someone) can post a photo that would be great
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Thank goodness common sense prevailed, must be hard for you sometimes.
The older we get, the harder it gets dealing with the immediate aftermath, but although he doesn't remember the fits, it's harder for him as it restricts him so much.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2018, 09:36 PM
Chris, sorry to hear your lad had another fit but i am pleased the worker was nice and let you drive through
Mandy, must be something in the air, Kota got hold of a bit of a fat ball yesterday...only a small bit but still when i told her to drop it the little sod ate it!!!
just been in touch with my "little sis"..she is a friend of my mums but always calls me big sis so therefore she is little sis, anyway she was expecting baby number 4 and i was chatting to steve and said i needed to message her to see how things were going...she had just had the baby!!! baby girl number 4!! Orla and she is just perfect, really cute
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2