Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2018, 07:57 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday 22nd March

Good morning everyone, Lynn, what have you done with your ankle, have you come out in sympathy with me. Mine is slowly getting better at last as are my eyes.

Griff, hope you are ok today after yesterday's chemo. Any news from your Mum and Dad?

Harvey hope Mrs. I much better and Casey is also on the mend.

Have a good day all, God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2018, 08:18 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow,

Glad to see your getting better now,

I’m off to slimming world soon, hopefully because I’m also waiting for a parcel ( hubbys new phone) but DPD send a hour time slot so depends if I get the text before I leave the house.
Looks a lot brighter this morning so hopefully spring is in the way
Be back later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2018, 08:44 AM
Morning Moyra, Mandy and all who follow.
Not sure what I have done Moyra can only put it down to sitting awkwardly in the car and then on the Sunday bashing my foot between the toes on the tripod holding Gordens telescope which is in the conservatory very hard.
It has been excruciating. Rest and the boot for walking Dillon has helped a lot.
Hope your ankle continues to improve.

Hope the parcel turns up on time Mandy.
Gordon thank you and to the mem for the thoughts. Sorry to hear of your rugby friend. Oooh I love Bedlingtons I am sure there will be some beautiful puppies there when the time comes.
Glad mum and Dad have got out of Boston griff.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2018, 09:19 AM
Morning all
Moyra, i felt dreadful yesterday..really bad so did nothing except cook some chilli for teve and attempted a cottage pie...errr yeah chilli fine, cottage pie hmmm Lol
Mandy,hope you get to slimming world
Lynn, yes, very relieved that they got out on their flight
LG, sorry to hear of your loss. Hahaha, Steve is very good at decorating but he is working so he can't help...i will get it done
Apparently the car hire people were rude, unhelpful, have charged them $50 for a sat nav that only works in the u.s and so they couldn't find where they needed to be in canada, mum sorted her phone so she could call me and text her friends, £40 and she gets 120 mins a day and 120 texts a day......o2 have blocked her phone now so she can't call me..she was trying to sort it last night
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-03-2018, 12:01 PM
Just got back from the garden centre

This is to replace the bush we removed yesterday
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-03-2018, 12:41 PM
Morning all - Glad to hear that you are mending at last Moyra - you seem to have had far more than you deserve of ill health and misfortune over the last year or so, lets just hope things start to take an upward turn. Spring is just about starting now and the lift in weather conditions alone should cheer you a little.
Lynn - hope the foot is feeling less sore - I feel sure that the sentence containing mention of Gorden's telescope doesn't contain any euphemysms but it does read a little oddly. Perhaps it's just me! lol !
Mandy - hope all went well at SW - I have to say that even the thoughts of such an institution fills me with dread. They'd probably look at what I eat in a week and have me jailed.
I see you haven't been left with an empty spot in the garden for too long Sue. Lovely new camelia to put in where your unwanted bush had been uprooted. I like camelias and the one you and Tweed selected looks like a beauty.
Griff - take it easy up those ladders - you've plenty of time before the return of the powers that be.
Have a good day all - bye fer now.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2018, 12:49 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Pleased you seem on the right road to getting well again Moyra.

Good that you ankle is feeling better Lynn.

Hope SW went well Mandy

Poor mum and da Griff. Hope they are able to find where they are going eventually. Hope you are feeling up to doing your paper stripping today.

Yes Gordon will be out in the garden later to bury it in its new home Also called into a plumbing supplies place, as having ensuite revamped at the end of April, to look at a new toilet roll holder - bargain achieved £5 as it is an ex display item. Nothing wrong with it not a mark so a saving of about £20 Just the flooring to get and then it is all systems go.

Hope all are well
Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2018, 12:52 PM
Ha ha Gordon really is his telescope no euphemism. Well the tripod on which the telescope stands.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2018, 01:59 PM
I made it to SW and lost 1/2lb quite pleased because I’ve not been good over the weekend at all
The parcel should arrive between 14.14 - 15.14 strange but very precise times

Got home to find Rosie had messed in the house I’m cross with her because she’s started pinching out of the rubbish bags......as in last night I put a kebab stick in the bin, that had some sweet chilli chicken on it bout half the stick. Tony had left it on the side. The rubbish bag was not on floor but hanging on the back of the kitchen door where it’s always been. I’m assuming that’s what’s worked through her. I didn’t know she’d pinched that till I was cleaning up - I’ll not explain any further. She’s not done anything like that since she was a puppy so she knows I’m cross with her! It’s not like she’s lacking attention
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2018, 04:51 PM
Good afternoon all.

Lovely weather this morning, but not such a good time. Started with trying to pick Gary up and the road being totally closed so had to park in the village and walk to his flat to collect him. He had a fit while we were out so coming back I pulled one of the workmen and he unblocked for us to be able to deliver him to the door in the car instead of walking from the village again.

Life sometimes isn't easy, but it's certainly not dull
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >