Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
HopePhoenix
New Member!
Male 

28-11-2017, 07:17 AM

Looking suggestions of litter box/pan

OK therefore my kittens are utilizing the bathroom everywhere my room right away even tho there's a litter box in my room for mother to use the bathroom once containing to her babies,I have placed every kitten in her litter box to point out them that this can be wherever they must be utilizing the toilet however they cannot appear to induce in it to use it, therefore I'm curious what am I able to use as a litter box/pan for the kittens I used to be thinking of employing a giant cake pan then again I want to shop for another one for them to use it as their litter box/pan.

I am looking for suggestions on what else I will use for a kitten litter box/pan?

Your help would be greatly appreciated in giving me suggestions. Thanks ahead for your suggestions and help.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-11-2017, 11:07 AM
Why would a cake tin work better than a litter tray? I'm confused tbh. Generally kittens train themselves as they are naturally really clean so all I can suggest is you thoroughly clean everywhere they have been eliminating all trace of odour and persevere with the litter tray, preferably a hooded one.