Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-11-2008, 10:46 AM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
For me there is only one...

the amazing Kanesbrook black denzil...I love this dog to bits.....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tuyYP4eoFYk

have a cracking photo of him somewhere will find it and add it

Fab dog Shona , and an expression to die for !!

Originally Posted by Greyhawk View Post
Jafrak Philippe Olivier - I love that boy

I love this boy always have to go and have my fix when I can at a show... he is one showman ... I adore him.

As for my own breed to many to mention....but I will give a little mention to this boy... who passed away this week...at the grand old age of 13

JINNYBRUX JON-ROSS (J R )

You have left your mark on so many dogs...sleep well old man

[/quote]
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2008, 01:42 AM
Basenji - Million Dollar Baby.

Stunning. Just... Stunning. I have had the pleasure of watching her in the ring on several occassions and her movement is just breathtaking and she just holds herself so perfectly the whole time. A real show dog.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2008, 10:34 AM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Ahh yes, I saw him on last years Crufts, he is a belter isn't he? What a mover too

I think one of my favourites would have to be Sunshine Woody from the pics I've seen, never saw him in the flesh sadly.
sunshine woody is also a very nice dog,
Cyrus
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-11-2008, 08:27 PM
Malamute -

Artictrek Dark and Night for Kegluneq - The grandfather to my girl and the whole reason I wanted a malamute from this kennel every kid and grandkid i have met of his i`ve fallen in love with and they all do very well on the trail

Ch. Chayo Dom Perignon - Love this boy and one day would love a pup from him always impresses in the ring and the UK number 1 malamute of 2008

Siberians -

U'Two of Baker Lake - One of the most beautiful siberians I have seen his record in the ring speaks for itself
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2008, 09:38 PM
only feel its fair to say,,,, with great sadness...
kanesbrook black denzel aka jovi died suddenly on wed the 19th.

I had hoped at some point to use this wonderful dog at stud on holly, Im gutted.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2008, 07:42 AM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Not sure on her show name, but she was from the Valsett English setter kennel and she was called Bonnie and won Crufts in the late 1980's... she was beautiful....
Other than her it would be Suford Sedum, related to all my dogs and my late dog's daddy
And another English setter (0f course) Int Sh Ch Suntop Winterbreeze again lovely dog and related to my lot too!!
That would be Sh Ch Starlite Express of Valsett Claire, Leon is bred by the Valsetts and Bonnie was actually his great grandmother. I had the privilage of knowing her personally and she was a beautiful, gentle girl, as well as being the most successful English Setter bitch of all time. She would have been my choice too.

With regards to other breeds I absolutely adored the Huingarian Vizla Wicked Lady of Tragus.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2008, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
only feel its fair to say,,,, with great sadness...
kanesbrook black denzel aka jovi died suddenly on wed the 19th.

I had hoped at some point to use this wonderful dog at stud on holly, Im gutted.
Oh no, I am very sorry to hear that What a huge pity for his owners and the breed. Such a shame for you too Shona, that you wanted to use him That must be gutting for you.

He wasn't very old was he?
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3