View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 12:30 PM
thanks benzmum im going to try some of thew numbers from work tomorrow (free phone)
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 12:35 PM
I can only give you my support, and send you lots of luck and best wishes on finding somewhere to live and keeping you and Felix safe. xx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 12:41 PM
Where is it you work? Is there anyone there that can give you some support and guidance that you work with?
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 12:42 PM
i work at barclaycard wuffle, in thornaby near the uni, i havent been there long so dont want to risk it as really need the job to keep our heads above water
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 12:46 PM
Glad you've postponed it. We will be thinking of you so please do keep us advised of your progress.
Becky
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 12:49 PM
Originally Posted by Kicks View Post
i work at barclaycard wuffle, in thornaby near the uni, i havent been there long so dont want to risk it as really need the job to keep our heads above water
What about your line manager? That's what they're there for. Surely you could at least share part of what you're going through. You never know, they may be able to help. Human Resources/Personnel may also be able to give you advice with regard to your housing problems.
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 12:50 PM
Originally Posted by Kicks View Post
What about having a chat with your supervisor/teamleader, you are not asking for time off, you are just asking for a bit of support. Might be worth a try and hopefully would give you the opportunity to form a friendship upon which you could rely so you have support at this difficult time.

It would be hard to do I know but worth it the worst that they can do is say here are some numbers, you would probably find a company as big as that would have some form of employee counselling service you may have access to for legal info and general support.

Just a thought but please keep us informend

XX
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2007, 01:42 PM
(((Hugs))) Hazel.xx
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 02:38 PM
ok tis worth a try, i'll give it a go tomorrow and hope for the best. thanks lynn
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-09-2007, 03:02 PM
It is in their interest as well, remember your personal life will affect the way you work etc.
Plus it helps support you, so you can cope and not go off sick..... due to stress.
Glad you have put it off! I would love to go with you, and would if i was nearer, thinks she tough when your alone..yeah right.
Page 9 of 16 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »