Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-09-2006, 07:46 AM

How grown up he is now..

Ralph is six months old today!! Where has the time gone?
My little, fat, spotty, wrinkly puppy is now a large, well boned, racy looking, well coated young dog! Gone now are the days of being awoken at an ungodly hour..he sleeps in till about 10-he is still snoring on his big beanbag in his crate ATM.
I just can't believe where the time has gone....seems like five minutes ago that little puppy was plodding alongside me on a little leather lide whilst on walkes, and he allways looked amazed as he watched the terriers race off ahead, and now..now he is this big, strapping, athletic spaniel who tends to charge around the fields like a madman yet allways comes back to check i'm still there and will have a brief plodd by my side.
I just can't believe he is six months old now!!! Will get some pictures later..
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2006, 08:35 AM
Six months, bloomin 'Eck

Happy Birthday Ralph!
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-09-2006, 08:37 AM
They do grow up way too quick huh. Jakes already starting to lose his puppy look......
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

18-09-2006, 09:18 AM
Hi Luke Know exactly what you mean just where does the time go. That is why I always say appreciate them when they are puppies as just like babies they grow up toooo quickly. Looking forward to seeing the young man's pictures.
Tigger2
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-09-2006, 07:58 PM
Yeah Luke I know exactly what you mean! Having never owned a dog before I wasnt aware how quickly they change and mature.
Even more so than I recall with my children. :smt001

Am also looking forward to seeing the Ralphster! :smt002 (I tend to call Tigs the Tigster too. )