Female  Gold Supporter 

18-09-2016, 10:26 AM
Nesting instinct
Barry, completely forgot to offer you Zens services as regards the tree stump
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2016, 12:04 PM
A change in the weather perhaps or a case of having to like I am at the moment!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2016, 12:42 PM
Nah got past the stage of nesting. rofl. It was probably because I saw loads of spiders webs etc. in shed. So got hubby doing that and I have done some in the house. Just thought it all just sits there and nothing is done with it so out it goes. Hm sadly not hubby, just stuff. bg!! Off to do a bit more. Now that dinner has gone down. tt.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2016, 02:17 PM
Have bought a big meat pie to cook in the microwave and put new pots on the stove and beans. Hope he is sitting down to a nice roast dinner! No sign of him or word from the landlady! Hope everyone else is ok.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2016, 02:26 PM
Its a disgrace Moyra. Hope you give whoever a rollicking. I have decided to stop rubbish clearing now. I will do more tomorrow. Trouble is I don't think some is chuckable but charity shops are so fussy as to what they want these days. Ah well off for a read.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-09-2016, 03:17 PM
Zen was a star at training again, so next week we are having a test run for the Silver, at which point she'll go on strike probably
Really hot here, was 21 degrees in the car and done the whole training class in t shirt and cargo pants, last night it was really cold and took Lona for her last walk in my coat and woolly hat.
Called in at the garden centre down the road from where training is because a neighbour told me they have big bags of firewood for £3, bought a couple of them, so its like Little House on the Prairie here now. I've got 2 big bins with logs in, I've been buying the odd sack here and there, and now the little bin has offcuts in it, my coal is in the coal bunker, stacked on top, or stacked near a bin of logs.Hoping its like the last couple of years in that it stays warmer into November and I don't have to light fire until then. What I don't hope is that it rains like it did when the warm spell finished!!
Moyra, if she doesn't contact you tomorrow and you're not happy with this so called tradesman, do what I suggested and get in touch with the Building Inspector at the Council, he'll put the wind up her alright.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2016, 03:34 PM
We enjoyed our steak pie, new potatoes and beans but it would have been nice to have a roast. Never mind. I just do not envisage us being any further forward next weekend at this rate. Have a good afternoon all, will have a rest and then will take Amber out for a fourth walk.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2016, 03:51 PM
June. may have to contact someone tomorrow if he doesn't turn up again. I shall suggest a rebate on my rent at this rate! If she saw how we are existing at the present she might understand why!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-09-2016, 03:55 PM
Oh she'll be already aware of the problems she's causing, couldn't give a toss though, as long as she can pocket the rent. Sadly for her and her attitude, as a landlord she has certain responsibilities in law and you could actually get a court order for her to maintain the property to a liveable standard. That is why I would be straight to the Building Inspector, she gets away with it at the moment and she thinks she can do what she wants. Needs a kick up the backside to focus her mind.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2016, 03:58 PM
Xfactor is it me or is it rubbish this year?
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >