Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2007, 08:06 PM

Devastated

I have tonight had my little 2yr old JRT Milo at the vets. Vets ran blood tests as he was looking rather pale and I waited for the results.
They were not too good and vet has sent them off to the lab for further investigation as its looking that theres a good chance he may have Auto Immune disease. I am so upset and really clutching at straws as I lost my last two dogs to that aged just 4 and 7 years.:smt089
I am now beginning to wonder if there is something in my soil in the garden as my other two dogs when we moved here started eating the soil and Milo is doing the same. Vet said i need to find a soil scientist who could test to see if there is iron in the soil or anything else that could be causing the problem.
If anyone knows of anyone who can test the soil who could help can you please let me know as it is urgent I do this, in the meantime he has said to keep both my dogs out of the garden. God knows how I will manage that as my other dog won't go toilet on walks only in the garden and Milo will need to be let out when I am at work etc. I will post a seperate post on finding someone to check soil in case someone with contacts doesn't come in the health bit or read my post.
I have just tried to download a Marks & Spencer insurance claim form but can't find it on thier website even though on my paperwork it says to do it there. Anyone know where I can find it.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2007, 08:11 PM
i am so sorry to hear this ..i hope you find some help about the soil

i have a claims form if you need one ?
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2007, 08:11 PM
Oh no, I hope the tests come back with better news than is thought. Sadly I have no idea how to go about testing the soil.

Thinking of you. xx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2007, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by Inca View Post
i am so sorry to hear this ..i hope you find some help about the soil

i have a claims form if you need one ?
Yes please I would be very grateful if you don't mind.
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2007, 08:14 PM
So sorry I can't help with either of your questions but wish you all the best with the results.
x
pxxuk
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-01-2007, 08:14 PM
Taken from the questions section of the M&S Pet Insurance site... I didnt think you could do it online, I had forms sent to me with my documents... I also have a couple if you want one...

What if I need a vet fees claim form?
A claim form is enclosed with your Policy Documents. Alternatively call 0800 316 2566 and we will send you one.

Sorry to hear about your problem, I lost my first dog at aged 3 1/2 so I know how devastating it is to loose them so young! Good luck with everything...
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2007, 08:19 PM
Yes thats what I got online but when I rang the claims line it said it was closed and I could download a claim form from thier website.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2007, 08:30 PM
pm me your address i will post it
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2007, 08:34 PM
So sorry to hear this MM,Thinking of you both x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-01-2007, 08:58 PM
So sorry to hear the news,hope everything is ok,try doing a google search see if you can maybe get a kit or find someone who can test it for you.Good luck with it keep us posted.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »