View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nerovski
New Member!
Male 

18-12-2010, 06:31 PM

Dogs that fight ( Huskies are working dogs)

I went to see a little husky who was small and fat for his age and whose collar had cut in to his neck when he was living in an outbuilding on a farm . So i thought iam going to change your life kid. Nero is a taller Husky who has been with me since he was 8 weeks old. he needed a race partner who was of an athletic build but i couldn't leave storm there. He left with me willingly straight to k.f.c. Then i got home after 4 hrs driving i thought storm was possessed even when living in a city stray dogs used to fight but i never saw anything like this These two would mush together in harness in the day and fight at night they fought nearly every day for 18 months and even when left to sort it out it would have be to the death, i left them enough times but when i thought they had sorted it out a revenge attack would happen The title was disputed, the little one was very violent towards other dogs and would fire off a onslaught of bites and then lock on to the throat i had to pry him off every time.(the previous humans that had him kept him in solitary confinement i think) Very deceiving little husky people think he cute till he was latched on to their mastiffs face. For his own safety it needed to be sorted obviously he s a midget so one day he was going to get hurt. Left to sort it out there would be blood up the walls broken 50 inch tvs, sunday dinner splattered everywhere and on more than one occasion i got ragged quite bad till fat was hanging out of my hands and i didn't even get involved. So then it needed to be so, I put them both in there places, i am Caesar. Then there was a period of peace when it looked as if all hell would break lose, they just started play fighting wagging there tails and now that's all they do all the time . Storm aka smell Gibson even shows love to Nero they sleep together and have even been eating meat out of the same bowl at the same time. Going from worst enemies to blood brothers now all i have to do is shout and they listen but not in fear but respect as i spend 24hrs a day with them i know they love me. i went away for 3 days and Nero ate hardly anything until i came back. I've know dogs have been bumped off for less than this in the US so my advice is to keep on to them be the leader show them the way if they have been through a bad time it is normally down to how they have been brought up. At one stage it was hell with no end in sight but now its like a dream i can go to the shop without coming home to a murder scene. Nero's guarding the house while storms guarding the food Plus both still have their testies too. Just because a dog bites you it does not mean he does not love you. If your going to go on about the safety of kids and aggression in dogs i dont believe in eugenics for humans or dogs so live you own lives. If you spend the time and don't be selfish, just because you think you should have a life don't quit they have lives too. When i looked in to it Storm had been re-homed 4 times obviously the others were weak and wanted a trophy dog and couldn't help him. Now we live together in peace , so its time to get 4 more huskies and a protection dog to help Nero guard the other dogs. Work working dogs !
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 06:59 PM
You are a sick man.
Skyesmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-12-2010, 07:02 PM
Wtf?????????????
tokiayla
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 07:04 PM
Strange.....
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 07:12 PM
I dont really get it are you saying that the dogs would have repeated 'blood baths' but were still given free access to each other when you were out?

They even trashed the place in their fighting and injured each other and you but then one day you used a cesar millan technique and since that day forward all is well and now you want more dogs?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2010, 07:20 PM
I am finding it very hard to understand in many ways the attitude of letting them fight it out and the way it is written.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2010, 07:21 PM
I am finding it very hard to understand.

The bit about letting them fight it out and the way it is written.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2010, 07:23 PM
Sorry for the double post.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2010, 09:44 AM
Please rehome your poor dogs!!!!!
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2010, 09:48 AM
I`m assuming it`s fiction in the style of Jack London? The difference being that London had a deep love for animals.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >