Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jadey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-07-2010, 05:08 PM

Disgusting!

I can't belive some people!!
Some chav that was in my year at school i have on [a social network] and i saw her status update that said 'I need a brindle male full staff for my dog'. When i looked onto her comments ...

Her friend said her friend had taken Kane to another bitch (Kane being a staffy from what i've read)
In which the girl replied her OH doesn't know if he's going to breed her with Kane or Taz (Assuming Taz is another staffy).

And this carries on until the girl from my year says
'Let Her Have Ago At Both I Chuck Her You Way When She Is On Heat Then After Ill Chuck Her Kane's Way My Kane HAHA Then Do A DNA Test See Who Dad Is Jezzer Kyle xxx'

I then said i really hope you're joking and she said i just don't know who to breed her with. I asked her how old Kilo was (Kilo being her bitch) and she said she's 1 this month and she will be breeding her on her next heat.

I said she's still a baby she shouldn't be bred until she's at least 2 after having health tests ect... And i said that would give you plenty of time to save up money for her i'd save up at least £2000 before breeding her in case she needs a C-section... in which she replied 'Haha yeah going to bread her x'

I gave up after that... poor puppy having an owner like that!!
littlewolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-07-2010, 05:11 PM
The world is full of halfwits.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2010, 05:19 PM
Things like that make me so sad
Luchi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-07-2010, 05:20 PM
It is so sad, these selfish careless people drive me mad. I recently saw an ad for someone selling off their Mastiff bitch for £250.

She had obviously recently had a litter (still had milk, if the picture was up to date). The description went on to say that she was a bit nervous and not spayed

What can you do?? It just makes my blood boil.
Jadey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-07-2010, 05:37 PM
I agree i think as well because i know what an idiot she was in school and still is by the sound of it and she is a typical loud mouthed think she's hard chav. And her dog looks so lovely
boredinstroud
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-07-2010, 05:41 PM
Poor little dog, wish something could be done to make the girl change her mind (or that there was some kind of legal control over breeding!). No wonder there are so many staffie types in rescue with these kind of attitudes, what a shame for the animals involved.
AllyLambell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-07-2010, 06:31 PM
Originally Posted by littlewolf View Post
The world is full of halfwits.
Sadly, in this case they have a dog - possibly a Staff!
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
Things like that make me so sad
Me too.
Originally Posted by Luchi View Post
It is so sad, these selfish careless people drive me mad. I recently saw an ad for someone selling off their Mastiff bitch for £250.

She had obviously recently had a litter (still had milk, if the picture was up to date). The description went on to say that she was a bit nervous and not spayed

What can you do?? It just makes my blood boil.
No wonder the media have a field day with Staffs when a very small minority are like this - the media don't notice all the good owners of them. Let us hope that poor dog disappears or gets rehomed when they get bored - even a shelter would be much better for the poor pup.
Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-07-2010, 06:39 PM
That poor dog. Irresponsible idiots like that should not be allowed to have pets. Makes me so sad..
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2010, 09:05 AM
Makes me cross when thereare so many staffs in rescue
BCdawg
New Member!
Female 

14-07-2010, 01:19 PM
ugh. It makes me so mad! Can't stand people who would use their dog, i'm thinking she's only in it for the cash??
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >