Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2017, 09:04 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 18th November

Time is speeding away it will soon be New Year at this rate. Sue bet you're getting excited at seeing the grandchildren then. It will be nice to go and get some sun.

Lynn, poor Gill will she ever get her stairlift? I hope she feels better soon.

Griff, hope you are feeling better too.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2017, 10:16 AM
Morning all
Was busy nearly all day yesterday, had hydrotherapy then came back to make Tony some breakfast after his double shift. He got home about 10 am absolutely shattered. Then at dinner met my aunty Jackie for a Costa catch-up
Then did the shopping.
Lynn how nice to meet someone who lived at your house when small. I love hearing history like that, sorry about Gill feeling really ill and still no stair lift. Glad bt finally fixed your phone line.
Brenda hopefully yours is sorted soon, and the leak nothing too serious
Morning Moyra hope you have a good day
Griff hope you feeling better soon
Have a good day everyone
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2017, 10:21 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope you have a good day. Yes I am getting excited as one of the grandchildren I have never seen except over the internet. She will be two on Christmas Day. Have been told e might go to the beach for a few days so may come back with a bit of a tan

I do hope Gill is soon sorted with the stair lift it seem no-one can be bothered to get things done quickly especially when they know it is much needed equipment.

Harvey I too hope I dont spend my entire time over there going through customs

Hope everyone is feeing good today.

Lovely morning here with an early frost. I have been busy making meat pies both for us and Barry whilst away so at least I know he won't fade away

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2017, 11:11 AM
Morning all.

Moms party went brilliantly yesterday afternoon, when the lady brought Moms cake out the whole room (other people having afternoon tea) sang Happy Birthday to her Mom did not realise she had a cake and burst into tears, the waitress who brought the cake out and most of the room started to tear up. We got home at 4.30pm and by 6 Mom was in bed, the irthday cake was untouched as we ate so much - even bringing some away in boxes. A fantastic day.........actually until last night I had not realised how worried I would be that it went well. With this being Moms first birthday "do" since we lost Dad which happened on 24th Nov. So this time can be bittersweet but we wanted sweet; as Dad would want.

Going over to see Dad today and then the farm shop, will have visitors tomorrow bearing gifts.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2017, 11:14 AM
Will reply to other pposts when I get back have a great day until then people.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2017, 11:27 AM
morning all
Kazz...how lovely, so pleased things went well
Brenda, hope your leak doesn't escalate
Sue, oooo the beach, how lovely
Eeeeek poor Tony, a double shit...Steve has to do a spread shift and he is worn out after that...can't imagine a double
Morning Moyra, tummy still not right but got about 4 hours on and off
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-11-2017, 02:03 PM
Afternoon everyone.
Walked Dillon then popped out for breakfast and bought a few more christmas bits.

Kazz glad the party went well.
Sue sounds very exciting your forthcoming trip.
Mandy hope today is more restful.
griff sorry you're not feeling right still.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-11-2017, 04:14 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Afternoon everyone.
Walked Dillon then popped out for breakfast and bought a few more christmas bits.

Kazz glad the party went well.
Sue sounds very exciting your forthcoming trip.
Mandy hope today is more restful.
griff sorry you're not feeling right still.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
As do I......

Good afternoon all.
Weather has been a bit dismal here - driech as we Scots would describe it - but we walked. You do. Max was looking very smart in his new raincoat. Got some compliments on it. Hope they don't go to his head.......lol

One of our neighbours was out with her dog, a Poodle mix. Mokey. Like Smokey and the Bandit. He and Max get along very well. They've known each other for two years and a bit. Mokey knows I carry "treats" in my left hand coat pocket. So does Max.....

It would be WW3 if one got one and the other didn't.
Dog walking is often a social event around here.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2017, 06:02 PM
Afternoon all
Kazz & Sue just realised I forgot you both in my post this morning so sorry
So glad your mums birthday went well, Kazz & do hope you enjoy your cake when you have some
Sue I'd be planning the trip too & sorting my clothes, I get too excited especially at the thought of getting on a beach
Dogs are good at reminding folks to hand out treats
Not done too much today, we got some treats for tonight to eat in front of the Tv
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2017, 08:01 PM
Ooo enjoy your treats Mandy
Our Christmas lights get switched on on Wednesday night..Alesha Dixon...i won't go for that but see how i feel and maybe go for a bit of shopping
Wanted to see if i could get molly a coat but she is very large and I will end up getting the wrong size as i won't be able to measure her and Steve won't
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >