Our sister sites
beebalm
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-12-2016, 09:20 PM

I'm New and Happy Holidays!

Hi, I'm new and a little boy Shih Tzu

Twelve (12) Days of Christmas 🎅 My Favorite Foods

🎄On the first day of Christmas, my Mama gave to me a giant cheese filled rav-i-o-li.

🎄On the second day of Christmas, my Mama gave to me two cherry tomatoes, and a giant cheese filled rav-i-o-li.

🎄On the third day of Christmas, my Mama gave to me three baby carrots, two cherry tomatoes and a giant cheese filled rav-i-o-li.

🎄On the fourth day of Christmas, my Mama gave to me four clementines, three baby carrots, two cherry tomatoes and a giant cheese filled rav-i-o-li.

🎄On the fifth day of Christmas, my Mama gave to me five golden rings (of cheerios), four clementines, three baby carrots, two cherry tomatoes and a giant cheese filled rav-i-o-li.

🎄On the sixth day of Christmas, my Mama gave to me six green beans, five golden rings (of cheerios), four clementines, three baby carrots, two cherry tomatoes and a giant cheese filled rav-i-o-li.

🎄On the seventh day of Christmas, my Mama gave to me seven slices bananas, six green beans, five golden rings (of cheerios), four clementines, three baby carrots, two cherry tomatoes and a giant cheese filled rav-i-o-li.

🎄On the eighth day of Christmas, my Mama gave to me eight celery pieces, seven slices of bananas, six green beans, five golden rings (of cheerios), four clementines, three baby carrots, two cherry tomatoes and a giant cheese filled rav-i-o-li.

🎄On the ninth day of Christmas, my Mama gave to me nine sweet potatoes bites, eight celery pieces, seven slices bananas, six green beans, five golden rings (of cheerios), four clementines, three baby carrots, two cherry tomatoes and a giant cheese filled rav-i-o-li.

🎄On the tenth day of Christmas, my Mama gave to me ten bell pepper pieces, nine sweet potatoes bites, eight celery pieces, seven slices bananas, six green beans, five golden rings (of cheerios), four clementines, three baby carrots, two cherry tomatoes and a giant cheese filled rav-i-o-li.

🎄On the eleventh day of Christmas, my Mama gave to me eleven blueberries, ten bell pepper pieces, nine sweet potatoes bites, eight celery pieces, seven slices bananas, six green beans, five golden rings (of cheerios), four clementines, three baby carrots, two cherry tomatoes and a giant cheese filled rav-i-o-li.

🎄On the "twelfth day" of Christmas, my Mama gave to me twelve Fromm’s Small Breed Adult Kibble, eleven blueberries, ten bell pepper pieces, nine sweet potatoes bites, eight celery pieces, seven slices of bananas, six green beans, five golden rings (of cheerios), four clementines, three baby carrots, two cherry tomatoes and a giant cheese filled rav-i-o-li.

Here I am with Santa

I brought Santa some milk and cookies but I might eat them myself

Oops, I ate them and got tired

Thats all for now folks I wish you all Happy Holidays and will be back soon with more 🐶

Dibbythedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-12-2016, 07:11 PM
Welcome .
What a cute little dog !
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-12-2016, 08:14 PM
Hello and welcome
Dinky Dillon
New Member!
Female 

31-12-2016, 12:18 PM
Hollo and you have a very cute little boy.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-01-2017, 04:34 AM
Welcome from me also!
beebalm
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-01-2017, 05:17 PM
Thank you all for the nice welcome

I will be adding more pictures of my furry baby in this thread...

Happy New Year to everyone!
beebalm
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-01-2017, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by Dibbythedog View Post
Welcome .
What a cute little dog !

My Puppy and I thank you for the kind welcome and for your kind words
beebalm
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-01-2017, 05:24 PM
Originally Posted by Meg View Post
Hello and welcome

Thank you for the nice welcome
beebalm
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-01-2017, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by Dinky Dillon View Post
Hollo and you have a very cute little boy.

Thank you so much for the nice welcome and for your kind words
beebalm
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-01-2017, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
Welcome from me also!
Thank you so much for the nice welcome
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »