View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2005, 11:58 PM
That certainly wouldn't do any harm Ripsnorterthe2nd. I don't think the majority of people out there know just how many Healthy dogs are destroyed each year because the rescue centres just cannot cope.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2005, 12:02 AM
Originally Posted by jake
That certainly wouldn't do any harm Ripsnorterthe2nd. I don't think the majority of people out there know just how many Healthy dogs are destroyed each year because the rescue centres just cannot cope.
It doesn't bare thinking about.

That reminds me, will have to take some blankets to my local rescue this year ready for the post xmas rush.
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2005, 06:02 PM
i know he said might but to reply to original qustion yes i think its irresponable, apart from anything else olgas only a baby herself, so fingers crossed for her .
JR Lady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-11-2005, 04:43 AM
Paul said that he had separated Olga from the other dogs, so I think it was an accident, though he should have been very much more careful...I am sure that he will find good homes for any pups but then I do not think it has been confirmed that she is actually pregnant yet...It could just be a false pregnancy...I hope it is that as she is only a baby herself...Perhaps his vet will advise a termination for her if she has been caught...
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2005, 07:54 AM
Weather is was an accident or not (yes, accidents do happen), he shouldn't have broadcast it on national TV, to people who he normally tries to educate about the rescue problem.
Joshanna
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-11-2005, 11:08 AM
Very true - he should have just gone to the vets and discussed his options
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

20-11-2005, 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by JR Lady
Paul said that he had separated Olga from the other dogs, so I think it was an accident, though he should have been very much more careful...I am sure that he will find good homes for any pups but then I do not think it has been confirmed that she is actually pregnant yet...It could just be a false pregnancy...I hope it is that as she is only a baby herself...Perhaps his vet will advise a termination for her if she has been caught...

well sid thats what i have been trying to say
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

20-11-2005, 11:19 PM
Originally Posted by Hevvur
Weather is was an accident or not (yes, accidents do happen), he shouldn't have broadcast it on national TV, to people who he normally tries to educate about the rescue problem.
if he had kept it hidden how are ppl going to learn and how are you going to educate ppl i am glad he was open at least ppl can learn and see what happens next
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2005, 11:21 PM
Originally Posted by staffer
if he had kept it hidden how are ppl going to learn and how are you going to educate ppl i am glad he was open at least ppl can learn and see what happens next

But he isn't teaching peple anything unless he tells them how to rectify the situatin - which he hasn't!
He has treated it all as a joke.
A puppy that is pregnant is not a joke.
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

20-11-2005, 11:24 PM
Originally Posted by Hevvur
But he isn't teaching peple anything unless he tells them how to rectify the situatin - which he hasn't!
He has treated it all as a joke.
A puppy that is pregnant is not a joke.
yes true but when he finds out more i am sure he will
Page 6 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >