Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-06-2023, 10:29 AM

Saturday. 3/6/2023.

Good morning everyone.
3rd of June already. Sunny and a breeze and the washing is on the line.
Gardening today, have dusted round and cleaned the bathroom and just a broom and dustpan over the floors. Other than that not a lot going on here.

brenda I hope you have or enjoy a nice walk.
Chris I hope you have had or having a lovely breakfast with Teddy.
griff I hope you are enjoying your weekend with the house to yourself.
Kazz I believe your weekend was going to be full of nice things to do.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2023, 12:44 PM
Good afternoon Lynn and all, beavering away doing whatever. Just finished a book called The Nightingale. An amazing book based on the true stories of what women went through in the second world war. Brought so many tears. Chris hope you enjoy your new companion for many years to come and Lynn you to when he arrives in your home. Kazz it is best to look up the Border Collie and its various colour combinations. Certainly their colouring can change as they get older. Have a good rest of the day peeps.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-06-2023, 01:04 PM
Afternoon brenda glad you are having a good day.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2023, 01:52 PM
Good afternoon all

Beautiful day here. Sunshine all the way. Bit drafty but only an annoyance not cold

Teddy sits in a dog shoulder bag while we have our breakfast (it's the only time we use it) and today he settled down to sleep while we ate. He's a very good pup. Sleeps all night and minimal accidents.

Gary's tomorrow morning to sort out the joiner who is widening his drawer top to make sure the TV is safe and to bring his shoe cupboard. Ted will go with us because it should take more than half an hour or so

Well we've got Teddy eating and split to four meals a day instead of the free feeding the breeder did. However, cooked chicken with cooked ham is about the only thing he'll eat. I've started adding a bit of dog food with it in the hopes he will discover he likes it
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2023, 02:30 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Pleased Teddy is being a good pup Chris. Good luck at Gary's tomorrow

Good you enjoyed your book Brenda

Enjoy a restful day Lynn

Lovely day here. I was expecting a quiet day as Ben said he would not be here this morning. No such luck they turned up at 9.20 just as I was starting to cook a chicken pasta bake. Well there was enough for all of us plus I had to cook chicken nuggets and potato waffles for Sarah. Then spent the time with Sarah making chocolate cornflake crisps and walking round the garden and playing I-spy with her. Now for a rest

Take care everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-06-2023, 04:43 PM
Awwww Teddy is a star Chris.
Oh Sue, I am not sure how you manage it all. Enjoy your well earned rest.

We have re-potted the quince and a few other things, hoping they survive not the time for re-potting but desperately needed.
Now to see what there is for tea.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2023, 09:46 PM
Good evening one and all

The plant swop this morning was very busy and joyful actually lots of laughter and cheery words the sun was a welcome attendee.
Been out done a few bits of shopping returned an item to Argos and then into the garden a bit of a jig around and still not satisfied but given the heat needed plants in compost/pots and watered will consider as I sit in the garden and read (I fell asleep this afternoon doing that) LOL

Fun evening out last night a charity pub quiz (we did not even make top 15) but enjoyed it. Lunch out tomorrow cancelled but I am kind of okay with that as a busy few days and would like a rest popped to Sainsburys and brought a small chicken instead. As far as I know I will be at home. But what do I know.

Chris How old is Teddy and what colour? He sounds adorable had Gary met him yet?

Brenda Thanks I will and s0 pleased you have had a nice day.

Lynn Sorry to hear of Brigg 's sad news hope the time is the upper part of any suggestion with treatment. When do you go see your pup again?

Sue Busy day as normal for you then.

Griff Hope you get your Operation done as scheduled and you start to feel better. And as for Steve better late than never if summoned.

Have a good evening all catch you all tomorrow.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2023, 06:51 AM
Teddy is 12 weeks and a solid chocolate colour Kazz

I don't know if this is allowed, but I can only get banned once

https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classif...iZFLvGW1nMQrrE

If you go through the photo's, he's the brown boy
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2023, 04:33 PM